Mithaniel Marr 2 3.08%
Bristlebane 2 3.08%
Brell Serillis 1 1.54%
Rodcet Nife 15 23.08%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-26-2023, 10:46 AM
Large Bat

Default Rarest deity choice?

Hey everyone! Kind of a silly question, but what do you think is the rarest deity a cleric can worship? I'm thinking either Bertox, Karana, or Mithaniel Marr.

I see most clerics worship Innoruuk, Tunare, or Bristlebane. What do you all think?
Last edited by Cenarchos; 02-26-2023 at 10:52 AM..
Old 02-26-2023, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

I went Bertoxx for my cleric because the racial jewelry was pretty snazzy.
Old 02-26-2023, 12:10 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I went Bertoxx for my cleric because the racial jewelry was pretty snazzy.
I never even thought about that! I recently rolled a Mithaniel Marr cleric. The resists seem nice on their jewelry but I feel that Bertoxx has really nice flat mana ones. Did you ever make the cultural armor (if human)?
Old 02-26-2023, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Veeshan. So rare you didn’t even list it lol
Old 02-26-2023, 01:33 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Veeshan. So rare you didn’t even list it lol
Unfortunately, I don't think a cleric can worship Veeshan (I definitely would worship Veeshan if I could though!)
Old 02-26-2023, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenarchos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately, I don't think a cleric can worship Veeshan (I definitely would worship Veeshan if I could though!)
Oh oops i didn’t look at which section we were in. Answer changed to rodcet. I’ve played Tunare, betoxx, innoruuk, and cazic clerics so not picking them. And I’ve never played a character that starts in qeynos area. Karana is also probably quite rare maybe
Old 02-26-2023, 02:01 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh oops i didn’t look at which section we were in. Answer changed to rodcet. I’ve played Tunare, betoxx, innoruuk, and cazic clerics so not picking them. And I’ve never played a character that starts in qeynos area. Karana is also probably quite rare maybe
Ohh, yes I did not think of that for Rodget Nife or Karana. It's funny that the Qeynos area is so hated when I find it an awesome "starting" area. I was thinking Bertoxx would be rare, but after seeing their cultural jewelry I might change my mind. Karana is probably the rarest then.
Old 02-26-2023, 02:21 PM
Large Bat

I'll be posting updates as to god choices, as I'm asking people their deity choice on the GREEN server. This is a very small survey size at the moment, but:

Out of three erudites asked, two worshipped Prexus (due to cultural armor) and one worshipped Quellious (due to cultural armor and lore).

Out of three humans, all worshipped Mithaniel Marr (totally bursting my belief it was one of the rarer choices for human clerics). I'm asking clerics who are online when no raid is going on - but those clerics I won't bother with tells when they're in a raid for obvious reasons.
Old 02-26-2023, 02:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenarchos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's funny that the Qeynos area is so hated when I find it an awesome "starting" area.
I quite enjoy Qeynos area right until you finish up the bandit camps in Western Karana. After that the zone (Western Karana) is such a boring, empty expanse. It’s waaaay too big. And you get to the point where a death on a melee character is such a slog of a run back.
Old 02-26-2023, 08:40 PM
Kobold

It would have to be between Prexus/Quellious, ERU clerics are rare enough, but most would go CT for the Paineel and faction benefits.

Between Prexus/Quel, I'd guess Quel is the rarer combo as the people that want to be "snowflakes" would prob. go Prexus for the weirdness of an ocean worshipping cleric over the normalcy of a pacifist worshipping healer.