Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 04:29 PM
Orc

Default Intro

Hi P99,

New emu player here, I just started yesterday in anticipation for another emu project, wanted to see how easy it was to get connected... I didn't expect to get sucked in, but seven hours later here I am, ready to stay. I understand Rangers aren't very desired, or liked here, but that's what I know so that's what I play :P

The population that I've seen in lower level zones has been nothing but nice so I'm looking forward to playing with you all. If you see Lenas running around, feel free to say hi, or maybe remind me what '99 was like by reminding me how short our life spans are.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Welcome & well met Lenas,

Update us here to where you are at so some of us can come meet you and help out. Please be understanding that some ppl may shun you for your choice in ranger but don't let it sway you in any way. If or when I bump into you; I can hand you a cool item or 2 I picked up that rangers can use.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:44 PM
Orc

Quite alright, I've put up with people dumping on Rangers for over a decade.

I am still level 5 so I'll probably be hanging around GFay and CB for a while.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Will be in game in less than hour... I'll find you in Gfay (if u going to be around there.)
Old 06-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Orc

Ah! Thanks for the offer, but I wasn't expecting things to be so immediate :P My playtimes are generally after 6pm PST as that's when I get off work. Right now I'm just being a great employee and surfing on the job.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:25 PM
Aviak

I like him already!

I'm over in Kunark but I hope that our paths may cross some day! Don't judge me, I have a tail!
Old 06-10-2014, 07:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah! Thanks for the offer, but I wasn't expecting things to be so immediate :P My playtimes are generally after 6pm PST as that's when I get off work. Right now I'm just being a great employee and surfing on the job.

ok, well if I get the chance to bump into you I'll pass you off these ivy etched leggings. If not; no big deal! =D
Old 06-13-2014, 05:28 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Welcome to the server! Just play whatever class you enjoy and don't listen to the haters.
Old 06-13-2014, 07:28 PM
Large Bat

Hey, Lenas, I just started as well, Erudite Shadowknight. It sounds like we have similar play times if you want to meet up sometime. My character's name is Salhuzar and I'm currently in the Qeynos area, but I'm journeying east soon enough.
Last edited by Trillian; 06-13-2014 at 07:35 PM..
Closed Thread