Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2019, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Rather than add them here, I think it would make more sense for everyone to add their Kunark/Velious ideas to the wiki page directly: http://wiki.project1999.com/Green_(2019)_Server_Firsts

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rather than add them here, I think it would make more sense for everyone to add their Kunark/Velious ideas to the wiki page directly: http://wiki.project1999.com/Green_(2019)_Server_Firsts
As long as we dont have a server first for every drop in Kunark/Velious - this is a good idea.

The Classic achievements got a little cray cray in my opinion.

Should really limit them to major expansion quests ( Epics, VP key, Coldain Shawl, City Leader Heads, Doze quests etc )

Should not be getting achievement for Gem Inlaid Gaunlets or looting a Pugius from Unrest.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As long as we dont have a server first for every drop in Kunark/Velious - this is a good idea.

The Classic achievements got a little cray cray in my opinion.

Should really limit them to major expansion quests ( Epics, VP key, Coldain Shawl, City Leader Heads, Doze quests etc )

Should not be getting achievement for Gem Inlaid Gaunlets or looting a Pugius from Unrest.
Ultimately all we players can do is make lists: Rogean is the one who decides whether to actually make them into achievements.

If you wanted to help influence that you could try annotating people's submissions (eg. adding "(Minor)" or "(Major)" after Kunark/Velious suggestions) ... but again, ultimately it will be Rogean's call whether to pay attention.

So far his logic seems to have been "random minor achievements are fun for someone, and don't really hurt anyone, so more = better."

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-12-2019, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

I agree with the more the better. We can maintain the wiki with only meaningful firsts, but I think it's neat to broadcast server first Glowing Black Stone and stuff.
Old 11-13-2019, 12:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with the more the better. We can maintain the wiki with only meaningful firsts, but I think it's neat to broadcast server first Glowing Black Stone and stuff.
I agree. The first several days of Green were really fun watching new achievements pop up every hour or two. It's not distracting and it gives more people a chance to get a silly little yellow text for a little ego boost. It's harmless fun.
Old 11-18-2019, 09:28 AM
Large Bat

Nothing for Platinum Fire Wedding Ring, hoping for 250 Jewelcrafting maybe.
Old 11-19-2019, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

In the future can mob achievements list everyone to be on the mobs encounter hatelist when killed?

Seeing just the group that got EXP for killing a mob when 10x that number participated in a kill doesn’t make much sense.
Old 11-19-2019, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

You cant even fit that much text into a broadcasted msg iirc.

Imagine like all 100 or w/e people for the first Sev kill or something
Old 11-24-2019, 11:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You cant even fit that much text into a broadcasted msg iirc.

Imagine like all 100 or w/e people for the first Sev kill or something
Ever been to Plane of Hate?
Old 11-25-2019, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

Yes and? PoH is like 50+ different messages, not a single broadcast.
Closed Thread