Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2020, 11:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Straight shooter with upper seal team management written all over him
He got kicked you retard . Literally posted in this very thread
Old 01-09-2020, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtMacklinFBI [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He got kicked you retard . Literally posted in this very thread
^ triggered nerd
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 01-09-2020, 01:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimgor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which actually brings up an interesting question. If it weren't for the /list camp, then someone could make you choose one and take the other. How does it work when one of the camps is a list camp?

Can you claim Cenobite while on the list for AoF? Or can someone just show up when a group is camping AoF and claim Cenobite?

An explanation that made sense to me is that /list is NOT a camp, its completely separate. So 1 person could hold the EE camp that isn't on the list, and has the right to kill EE... but when list item drops it goes to person #1 on list.
Old 01-09-2020, 01:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfuneral [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's called not going to college

You have a lot to learn about life.
Old 01-09-2020, 02:16 PM
Sarnak

Playing on a not classic /list server is even more serious business the second time around
Old 01-09-2020, 02:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Playing on a not classic /list server is even more serious business the second time around
It's still real to me damnit.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 01-09-2020, 02:44 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be honest, I did a who all gukbuttom and there 1 person at he camp, figured it was far better than the normal 4-5 so couldnt be that bad. But yes, I agree that it makes more sense to wait till after nerf.
Who was the 1 person at the camp?

I only ask as after reading the text between you and Pamila it is clear nobody clarified how loot was being handled, and I'm hoping Pamila wasn't soloing the camp prior to you rocking up and feeling entitled to roll on the TBB if he was solo camping it.
Old 01-09-2020, 03:04 PM
Decaying Skeleton

So, modus operandi for Seal Team, themselves over all others, lol. I mean, good on Phatez for removing this one, but you've got plenty other people doing crap like this all the time. Had another ST guy ninja loot rubi boots the other day as well.
Old 01-09-2020, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who was the 1 person at the camp?

I only ask as after reading the text between you and Pamila it is clear nobody clarified how loot was being handled, and I'm hoping Pamila wasn't soloing the camp prior to you rocking up and feeling entitled to roll on the TBB if he was solo camping it.
This is actually a good point.

Was Pamilia soloing the camp before OP rocked up to join the list for the mask, somehow got invited for XP then a TBB dropped for the person soloing the camp.
Old 01-09-2020, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is actually a good point.

Was Pamilia soloing the camp before OP rocked up to join the list for the mask, somehow got invited for XP then a TBB dropped for the person soloing the camp.
This actually isn't really a good point. If you're soloing the camp and someone asks if you want to duo and you want first dibs on a specific piece of loot, then you either (i) decline the duo and say you're soloing, or (ii) accept the duo on the condition that the new arrival understands and agrees that you will be looting the first "X item" to drop.

This is entirely Pamila's fault. you don't get to retroactively create loot rules because you didn't think about it beforehand and now something dropped that you want. If specific loot rules were never discussed upon group formation, then it's NBG.
Closed Thread