Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2019, 03:37 PM
Kobold

Default Botched Ring 10 Turn In - Anyone have experience?

Hey all.

Tissamo here. Dunce-Dwarf who botched the final Ring 10 hand in yesterday by turning in to Garadain Glaciarbane before Seneschel Aldikar.

Been speaking with the GMs about it - Llandris has expressed that probably the only thing he can do is restore the No-Rent head of narandi to me and not the quest rewards.

Not a good situation - probably me and the ~100 who helped me are in trouble. Llandris mentions that this has happened before on the server, and I'm looking for some help or guidance on any possible way to still complete the turn in and get the rewards.

Here's my question - and I hope there's someone on the server here who has seen this first hand before - If I park my ass at the entrance to Thurg in Great Divide and stay logged in for 3 days until the next war, can I *properly* perform the turn-in on the NPCs that spawn after the next successful war without impeding the ring-warrers from also doing their own turn in?

Will the NPCs perform the turn-ins twice without despawning/deactivating so long as the correct Narandi's Head item has been handed to them?

Right now this is looking like my only shot at getting the treasures to the so many that deserve them. Does anyone know how the NPCs behave with regard to this option?

Thanks a lot for any insight you can provide, and sorry again to those affected by my lapse in competence.

Cheers.

Tiss.