Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 11:43 AM
Banned

Default Some Things Never Change

http://project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2677

And as an added bonus. Page 5. Wrei lays it all out. The precedent had been set.

http://project1999.org/forums/showth...?t=4921&page=5

People in your guild were singing a different tune back then

Quote:
1.) Your thread does not belong here. Go to the rants section please.

2.) We were first in zone with 15 at the previously agreed upon staging ground. (<---But but but...)

3.) You still ended up calling us a zerg force at the end of your thread. Nice...

4.) The reason we were there en-mass had to do with a an issue that does not pertain to anyone outside of the two guilds involved and the GMs. (uh huh)

5.) Also, I seem to recall another guild hanging out in Permafrost for an extremely long time the last time she was due to spawn and you didn't seem to have a problem with it then. (<--- Interesting)

6.) We did everything according to the rules set up for the server and prior agreements that were made between guilds. If you have any issues, take it up with the guild leaders that made the agreements or the GMs.
(^^^^^^^WHAT!!!?!?!?!)

Quote:
So instead, we decided after a good Hate clear that we would head to Perma and camp everyone's main there so we could all log in once we found out Vox had spawned. That's when we realized IB saw us doing this, and came to Perma with their own force. We then decided we will suck it up and and win this race to Vox. We had never killed her before, and we were there before IB, so we weren't going to give it away.
^^^^ Precedent set. This is exactly what has been going on between IB and DA now for quite some time. Each guild trying to mobilize far in advance of a potential spawn instead of waiting for it after the fact.

Humerox posted

Quote:
Our guild was excited about the chance to get Vox. We maintained a camp there because we wanted a shot at it. When the call went out for Vox...we didn't have near that many people on.

BUT if there were that many that showed up on a Sunday night when most of us have to work...then I am proud of my guild. I'm proud that people care enough to take the time to log in and be a part of what we're doing.
Meaning you kept your numbers up to maintain the claim.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:11 PM
Banned

I guess if you're really bad at math then 1 night over a weekend does equal to 5 full days 24/7 for months at a time.

Also, who are you? You might want to give away your name and quit hiding anonymously before any of what you're saying will ever be taken for more than mindless ranting.

And, finally, if we're really talking about setting precedents than maybe we can discuss the various bans and for the various reasons your guild has seen within the past month and a half, losing both officers and members. Are you trying to start a trend here yourself? Could you be one of them?
Old 07-26-2010, 12:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess if you're really bad at math then 1 night over a weekend does equal to 5 full days 24/7 for months at a time.

Also, who are you? You might want to give away your name and quit hiding anonymously before any of what you're saying will ever be taken for more than mindless ranting.

And, finally, if we're really talking about setting precedents than maybe we can discuss the various bans and for the various reasons your guild has seen within the past month and a half, losing both officers and members. Are you trying to start a trend here yourself? Could you be one of them?
Who the hell are you?
Old 07-26-2010, 12:27 PM
Banned

Simple, /w skope all. Or /w Kibeker all.

who are you, exactly? Or will you attempt to avoid this question forever?
Old 07-26-2010, 12:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Simple, /w skope all. Or /w Kibeker all.

who are you, exactly? Or will you attempt to avoid this question forever?
I agree with Skope here.
You look like an anon poster and thus...

SHUT YOUR FUCKING CUNT MOUTH
Old 07-26-2010, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

G13 is in IB...not much really left to say.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, trying to compare a single instance of a few hours in order to get a first time kill, to 3-5 days for a 30th (or whatever the number is) kill is kind of hilarious.

Funny enough people were already starting to log for the night right when Vox spawned. I don't think many of us had any intention on staying there till all night long, I know I didn't.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:25 PM
Fire Giant

I also find it funny how G13 is using a second hand source to tell someone who was actually there what REALLY happened.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
G13 is in IB...not much really left to say.
im pretty sure he's not in IB. fairly disappointed if he is, actually [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-26-2010, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

G13 is fail regardless of his guild affiliation...
Closed Thread