Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2019, 09:13 PM
Sarnak

Real life commitments seem to have an inverse relationship with P99 Green.
The second it went live, life has decided play time is minimal.

As such, I've given up on trying for list items.
Must say, playing EQ with no built-in stress due to timers makes the experience far more enjoyable.

Although sad I won't get a Rubi bp.
Old 11-14-2019, 03:35 AM
Aviak

I want a guise purely for RP reasons. I have always insisted I am a Dark Elf Druid, (who else will see to the care of Nektulos?) and since it's impossible for my Blue druid to get one I am starting over and working to get one on my new druid. I am still very tiny, but I have a dream! I have camped one successfully on a couple "official' prog servers and I am determined. I have Deathwish coffee, and am a housewife who is very bad at her job. I'm also an artist but I can take a sabbatical since the list camp isn't likely to hit my busy season.

I should also probably try for a manastone, but priorities... you know?
Last edited by Aveenia; 11-14-2019 at 03:37 AM..
Old 11-14-2019, 03:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aveenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want a guise purely for RP reasons. I have always insisted I am a Dark Elf Druid, (who else will see to the care of Nektulos?) and since it's impossible for my Blue druid to get one I am starting over and working to get one on my new druid. I am still very tiny, but I have a dream! I have camped one successfully on a couple "official' prog servers and I am determined. I have Deathwish coffee, and am a housewife who is very bad at her job. I'm also an artist but I can take a sabbatical since the list camp isn't likely to hit my busy season.

I should also probably try for a manastone, but priorities... you know?
Haha, nice. I have heard the Guise list isn't as soul-crushing as the manastone list, too. I think you may have a good chance, provided you are able to reach 35 soon enough. Good luck.
Closed Thread