Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2019, 12:28 PM
Banned

They're trying to portray our guild that would have had 0 problems 1999-2005 as some racist thing because they're outrage addicted virtue nuts trying to bully and show off their moral ego (really just hugely annoying hypocrites btw).

Failing to find any real world racism whatsoever (the failure of Antonicans, imagine that), they've resorted to this nonsense over summoned mage swords and a bronze mace.

Speaking of the summoned mage swords nonsense, more outrage and virtue signal point grabbing attempts over a scam that never happened resulting only in successful Erudite RP rustling Antonicans (Ramal offers half off to Erudites, Antonicans are charged extra):

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I guess selling your Mana for ports is OK but selling bags of OP proccing mage swords isn't?

Filthy. Servile. Hypocritical. Delusional. An. Tonicans.
Old 11-13-2019, 12:37 PM
Aviak

Lmao pathetic. Must be a half elf, their brains weigh 27oz less than the average Erudite's.
Old 11-13-2019, 12:43 PM
Banned

I should have measured his skull, given the opportunity.
Old 11-13-2019, 01:46 PM
Banned

Snip from Ramal's side of things before reaching me:

Whew. I can imagine this furry footed half man, bright red and stomping about. Ho ho ho. Truly one of the Mother's own cruel, sick jokes.
Last edited by Nirgon; 11-13-2019 at 02:02 PM..
Old 11-13-2019, 08:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i will be posting a polaroid of you in the halls of erudin to make sure everyone knows who you are

Found in the halls of Erudin.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:06 AM
Kobold

you’re killin the game greg
Old 11-14-2019, 12:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by getlostgreg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Found in the halls of Erudin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyronius of Midnight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you’re killin the game greg
and there is the alley oop.
Old 11-14-2019, 10:28 PM
Banned

ProbleMatiC elVeS

Old 11-14-2019, 10:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

People take the things too serious. Ramal was obviously joking and it was funny. I'm a dirty harry-footed half man and understood that much with my half mind.
Old 11-15-2019, 07:13 AM
Banned

Default Dark Days for the Dark Men of Odus

Recently we lost our top pal and top member, Brother Baler. As the candle burns down in the Temple of Quellious that we lit for him, we are realizing that he is gone for good. Given this is a guild about pals and brotherhood, not pixels, this is a completely irreplaceable loss.

He was a very long time community member, truly immersed and definitely one of the most dedicated and skilled pals you could ask for. Given he went down fighting for what he believed in and upholding Father Erud's teaching, I guess I wouldn't have wanted him to go any other way but this was too early.

Brother Baler was more excited for an actual EQ with RP-lite guild standards that was member, environment and member focused than you would believe. He was one of the few good people in Norrath and truly appreciate of our efforts to recreate that immersive part of EQ that is really what the game is about, and not some angsty passive aggressive pixel farm contest. He'd continue to tell you that you'd catch more bees with honey in a Norrath that simply uses people like this.

I would erase all of my characters and pixels to get him back. I will try not to think of all the adventures we could have had that no longer will be. There was not a day he wasn't slapping fives in with us in guild chat celebrating our victories over foolish Antonicans and memes we created in the process. He was always a guiding light for new members. He was the best of us. I know I will see him again one day and he is smiling down, probably reading these forums and not signed in.

In memoriam:

Closed Thread