Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2019, 06:29 PM
Sarnak

The best part about getting our asses completely handed to us this past cycle has been enjoying all the classless bragging, RnF jabs and total hypocrisy from the people who spent years claiming the moral high ground while not winning.

At least we never pretended to be above it.
Old 06-18-2019, 06:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The best part about getting our asses completely handed to us this past cycle has been enjoying all the classless bragging, RnF jabs and total hypocrisy from the people who spent years claiming the moral high ground while not winning.

At least we never pretended to be above it.
Posting ITT != Riot members. Myself and Tani and a few others excepted. But he called us a zerg and I think you’re #1.
Old 06-18-2019, 08:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sweet how many did y’all have vs us at noon est? Sorry we work
Speaking of worked.

https://www.google.com/search?q=clem...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Hi #1 mage! <3
Old 06-18-2019, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9quaint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cant win them all, 5 of 7 or w/e will have to do for now.
Old 06-19-2019, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Why do we still talk about zergs
You literally have to zerg now
Like if you're NOT zerging then you just lose automatically (atleast in tov)

AM started it , rooted dragons locked it in , Riot adapted to it and now were here
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 06-19-2019, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MVbeoSPqRs4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 06-19-2019, 01:42 PM
Sarnak

it didn't want to embed heart of the swarm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-19-2019, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Talking about zergs is the "oh yeah, well i did your mom last night" of the p99 raid scene. It's the straw you grasp for last when you can't handle that you got beat.

"Well, you only beat us because we spent the last 6 months goading you about our superior mobilization to the point where we lit the fire under enough asses that hate us so now you out-mobilize us. BUT... your superior mobilization somehow doesn't count because way too many people showed up to shove their collective dicks down our throats, you silly zergs, you! Therefore, we are still better because we are a surgical strike force of 120 people vs. your zerg force of 137."

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 06-19-2019, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Talking about zergs is the "oh yeah, well i did your mom last night" of the p99 raid scene. It's the straw you grasp for last when you can't handle that you got beat.

"Well, you only beat us because we spent the last 6 months goading you about our superior mobilization to the point where we lit the fire under enough asses that hate us so now you out-mobilize us. BUT... your superior mobilization somehow doesn't count because way too many people showed up to shove their collective dicks down our throats, you silly zergs, you! Therefore, we are still better because we are a surgical strike force of 120 people vs. your zerg force of 137."
Sorry you aren't strike force
Old 06-19-2019, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sorry you needed surgery. Hope they got all the cancer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]