Old 12-30-2019, 07:19 PM
Banned

Well you called me a degenerate lol
Old 12-30-2019, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

there is a god. it's Number.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:50 PM
Banned

God can be proven through mathematical logic sets too. I’m a big fan of physic and physicists and how they explain reality.

We know our universe as we know it is in a mode of expansion through observance of the red shift Doppler effect. We had some sort of a Big Bang event that has kept our universe in this constant state of expansion.

Now a physicists will tell you things work on scales. If you can produce some phenomena on some sort of scale, as long as you replicate the scale of everything involved, everything stays constant. What are the implications of this?

Every person goes through personal expansion throughout their life. Your Big Bang was when you were born and you’ve been expanding as a person in ideas, physicality etc... we can explore god by using this scale.

The Big Bang was the first event we can record in our universes history. Before this happened, reality is described as just a small white ball of every possibility that could happen all at once. A mishmash of incomprehensible reality. Some entity or primal energy denied this “everything” and said “I am”(famous words from The Bible). From there the expansion of reality took place. Instead of everything being contained into a small ball there was an explosion of differentiation that came in the form of the Big Bang. “I am” gives rise to the second option “I am not”. From duality eventually comes expansion into the trinity and so on.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Why do Christians still utilize the Torah?
Old 12-30-2019, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Physicist claim everything scales what about water being level
Old 12-30-2019, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Physicist claim everything scales what about water being level
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2019, 08:14 PM
Banned

Everybody is an atheist. If you believe in fairy tales, you just believe in one less God than I do. People who believe in these middle eastern fairy tales sure do jump through a lot of mental gymnastics. I love how people want to quote fairy tales as if they have some authority. I don't quote the Iliad when I'm making a point. It's just so dumb. And Muslims are by far the worst. A true Muslim is expected to lie right to your face up until the moment their religion calls on them to kill you. The middle East was doing so well before Mohammed and Islam. Shame.
Old 12-30-2019, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

The middle east is what Europe was like 300-500 years ago.

As soon people moved only a tiny bit of the christian way they been killed.
Same happens in the middle east right now.

Give it 200-500 years and the muslims will get tired of all the blood too.
Old 12-30-2019, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't water always level?
Old 12-30-2019, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m simply an observer who watches cultures and studies history.
m'lord.
Closed Thread