Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2019, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks for trying i guess
Old 12-31-2019, 08:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gravity is what prevents the atmosphere from getting sucked into space. This is junior high school science.
Then how does helium rise?

And what prevents it from continuing into space and having none left on earth?

You could also do a simple experiment with a box and a horizontal divider. Then suck the air out of one side to create a vaccum and lower the divider. Guess what happens? The air fills the other side by going UP and over the divider because gravity can't prevent from doing so.

Ironic that you talk about middle school science while rejecting it. You've been brainwashed like the rest of us, but we overcome it by thinking for ourselves and using actual science.
Last edited by Hazek; 12-31-2019 at 08:04 AM..
Old 12-31-2019, 08:47 AM
Planar Protector

To do with density (He in lower atmosphere would get displaced by heavy gasses 'falling' down to the surface?) and KT physics (in a group of particles the distribution of energy is uneven - some have more, others have less. The particles with more energy would be more motivated and able to escape. Similar to how water can evaporate without boiling. My best guesses. Not studied physics for a decade or two.

The earth does lose a lot of helium, doesn't it?
Old 12-31-2019, 10:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To do with density (He in lower atmosphere would get displaced by heavy gasses 'falling' down to the surface?) and KT physics (in a group of particles the distribution of energy is uneven - some have more, others have less. The particles with more energy would be more motivated and able to escape. Similar to how water can evaporate without boiling. My best guesses. Not studied physics for a decade or two.

The earth does lose a lot of helium, doesn't it?
I havn't measured if its losing helium so i'm not sure. I just go with what I know and can observe or test.

I agree that it has to do with density, but if there's no barrier like a dome then the topmost gasses would get sucked into "space" since gravity can't hold them down against the force of a vacuum.

Or the entire atmosphere.
Last edited by Hazek; 12-31-2019 at 10:50 AM..
Old 12-31-2019, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

The solar model is absolutely ridiculous. It can't be physically modeled in any way. The distances are absurd. All the "refraction (tm)" is a complete farse.

On the other hand a flat plane which is described in the bible can be modeled perfectly fine.
Old 12-31-2019, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I havn't measured if its losing helium so i'm not sure. I just go with what I know and can observe or test.

I agree that it has to do with density, but if there's no barrier like a dome then the topmost gasses would get sucked into "space" since gravity can't hold them down against the force of a vacuum.

Or the entire atmosphere.
I thinkbit might be like that kid's experiment. You disolve different amounts of sugar in to 3 different samples of water. In each sample you add a different food colouring to the solution.

The liquids separate into layers by density, but that doesn't mean the lightest liquid floats away out of the cup (again excepting evaporation). Gas might be similar? But perhaps not as otherwise perhaps we'd end up with different layers for nitrogen/oxygen/etc.

What doesn't stop that happening? Weather axing as a mixer? If so, how do the light gases not remain stirred in?

All excellent questions you are leading to.
Old 12-31-2019, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it might be like that kid's experiment.
This whole thread in a nutshell.
Old 12-31-2019, 06:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
I thinkbit might be like that kid's experiment. You disolve different amounts of sugar in to 3 different samples of water. In each sample you add a different food colouring to the solution.

The liquids separate into layers by density, but that doesn't mean the lightest liquid floats away out of the cup (again excepting evaporation). Gas might be similar? But perhaps not as otherwise perhaps we'd end up with different layers for nitrogen/oxygen/etc.

What doesn't stop that happening? Weather axing as a mixer? If so, how do the light gases not remain stirred in?

All excellent questions you are leading to.
The atmophere isn't a vacuum so the reason the liquids stay in the container is because they're still denser than the gasses above it. And if "space" were filled with gas or some other substance that's lighter, even if its the "ether" then that works; or if there's a barrier. But not if its a vacuum like we're told.

The gasses are stirred in the atmosphere but still tend to orient.
Last edited by Hazek; 12-31-2019 at 06:31 PM..
Old 12-31-2019, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Public education has failed this country. I can't believe so many of you have managed to make it to adulthood without choking on a hotdog or electrocuting yourselves in the bathtub.
Old 12-31-2019, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks for the personal attacks, got proof?
Closed Thread