Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2019, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Are you an anti-vaxxer too?
Old 12-31-2019, 09:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Public education has failed this country. I can't believe so many of you have managed to make it to adulthood without choking on a hotdog or electrocuting yourselves in the bathtub.
Yeah because after 12 years the only thing useful it taught us is how to read and write and use a calculator.

All while killing our creativity and ability to think critically while poisoning us with psuedoscience and following blindly. Or so they tried.
Old 01-01-2020, 03:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Public education has failed this country. I can't believe so many of you have managed to make it to adulthood without choking on a hotdog or electrocuting yourselves in the bathtub.
Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the personal attacks, got proof?
Wait, are you asking Fennin to prove you didn't choke on a hotdog nor electrocuted yourself in the bath?
Old 01-01-2020, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Anything other than a personal attack would be impressive
Old 01-01-2020, 11:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Are you an anti-vaxxer too?
Old 01-01-2020, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Ya for the most part. Do you know anything about vaccinations? Do you think injecting a healthy baby with hep b vaccine for no reason?( tons of chemicals ) it's a sexual transmitted disease if you're wondering. Have you ever seen a baby get a vaccine?
Old 01-01-2020, 11:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya for the most part. Do you know anything about vaccinations? Do you think injecting a healthy baby with hep b vaccine for no reason?( tons of chemicals ) it's a sexual transmitted disease if you're wondering. Have you ever seen a baby get a vaccine?
My son is completely vaccinated because I'm not an idiot.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

And look I'm not even mad
Old 01-01-2020, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
And look I'm not even mad
Do you go to the hospital when you're injured? or to the mechanic when your car is broken? do you drive a car? how are you on the internet? do you have GPS in your phone? do you have a phone?

None of your life is possible without science. That you exist at all is a testament to science throughout human history.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Do you go to the hospital when you're injured? dependsor to the mechanic when your car is broken?absolutely notdo you drive a car?i have a few how are you on the internet? mobiledo you have GPS in your phone? i keep it turned offdo you have a phone? for now i do
None of your life is possible without science. i'm aware of technology like electricity, etc.That you exist at all is a testament to science throughout human history.people did invent stuff yes like giant diesel engines that blow smoke all over stick bundling prius pilots
Closed Thread