Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2019, 12:10 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Any way I can move to Teal?

I started on Green about a week ago, so I guess I can't move to teal normally. But it still said I could on the game MOTD! So my friend who started on opening night of green moves to teal, and I say I'll go too... and I get an error saying I can't /move. So now we are on different servers, and neither of us wants to abandon our characters. I just got my tailoring to 100 which took so many hours! It looks like I'll have to just start over?

Can I move my character to teal please?

If it's not possible maybe the game MOTD should be edited to let people know that they cannot move to teal, to avoid making messed up plans with friends.
Old 11-21-2019, 03:12 AM
Sarnak

When they announce that teal would start they mention at the same time that /move was only for those who had started on green prior to teal opening so unless rogean take pity on you your only choice is to start over on teal if you want to play with your friend. You can always keep your character on green because at one point green and teal will merge but nobody knows when that gonna happen.
Old 11-21-2019, 02:48 PM
Large Rat

1 week of effort is easy to get back, ask your friend to provide some orc belts and pelt meanwhile since he dont want to start over. You'll be back on your feet in no time.
Old 12-01-2019, 12:03 AM
Orc

I moved all my characters to Teal then found out my highest level character ( lvl 9) was made just after the Teal server was created and couldn't be moved. I was forced to delete the character and start over because I really wanted to play a character with that name. Slight bummer but only slightly.
Old 12-01-2019, 09:46 AM
Sarnak

you could always try and petition, its not a very complex issue for the devs but obviously not something they want to have to deal with on a regular basis. If they do grant it, I would keep it quiet.
Closed Thread