Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2018, 03:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in trumpybois defense, who hasn't paid a woman for sex?
either u paying emotional support or u paying financial amenities or u paying status transferance or u paying in artistic output

there's always a cost
Old 07-20-2018, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't
volcel[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-20-2018, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was just a young boy when most of my fillings were done. As a kid I had poor oral health, now I brush 2x a day, floss regularly and mouthwash maybe once a week. I still have problems though. Some people just have bad teeth, mine look white and straight, so I can't complain there, but they are ultra prone to cavities I suppose.
What's your calcium intake like?
Old 07-20-2018, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I keep getting cavities in places I have fillings. Makes me wonder if I needed fillings in the first place.
you already figured it out.

dentistry is quackery unless you have an apparent tooth wound already. hint: you didn't, they created a bigger hole to place the "filling".

Yikes at 1840 medicine still being practiced today for $$$ sake. Almost broke my teeth cringing. second hint: dentists are not medical doctors or doctors of any kind. a doctorate in dentistry is as meaningless as chiropracty.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-20-2018, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some fillings were done with silver to kill the bacteria to keep the cavity from growing,
absolutely 0 chance he has a silver filling, nor you.

There hasn't been any such thing in practice in decades. "silver" color, yes. Actual silver, not a drop of it.

Old 07-20-2018, 04:19 PM
Banned

That's very sad and unfortunate. Thank you for your critical thinking AzzarTheGod.

I double down on vitamans, calcium, D, mag, zinc, and have super mineral rich water. I didn't get a filling, I was offered one. Very lucky I didn't. The last dentist I saw said it shouldn't be a problem, just keep doing what I'm doing.

There are genuinely likely evil dentists in the world who take advantage of children [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-20-2018, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

Arrow

i went to the dentist one time because my tooth was hurting sometimes and he was liek, yeah, you got 3 cavities. I never had cavities before and so was surprised, but said okay when he said I should have them filled. I did it and my tooth still hurts sometimes the same way as before liek nothing changed. not had any cavities since and I found that stretching my neck relieve the hurt when it happen. it wasn't then and isn't now a very big hurt.

also, while impeccable toothcare can prevent cavities, they are mostly genetic. another worsds, you don't get cavities really unless you predisposed to it.
Old 07-20-2018, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

also, while impeccable toothcare can prevent cavities, they are mostly genetic. another worsds, you don't get cavities really unless you predisposed to it.
Accurate its a bacterial process that makes you prone to the cavity in the first place.

Eat sugar = get cavities is not always true. Its more like people who get dry skin on their fingertips and their skin breaks on certain fingers. Some people never have to deal with that, and others do.

They've studied the process of how to stop the wound and initiate healing and its gone nowhere. They've seen benefits with certain topically applied antibiotics though. You can google and look at the effectiveness of topical antibiotics in some cases it works 100%.

You have to fight your dentist to try it though as the money $ isn't in curing teeth along with there being what they would call "limited" data on topical antibiotic treatments in dentistry. Topical antibiotics to teeth is also a relatively new approach to treatment.

mouth dryness is a huge contributor to making you cavity prone along with gum disease as saliva inhibits bacteria and also provides the food for teeth to regenerate. If your mouth is dried out, address it.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 07-20-2018 at 04:42 PM..
Old 07-20-2018, 04:59 PM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Accurate its a bacterial process that makes you prone to the cavity in the first place.

Eat sugar = get cavities is not always true. Its more like people who get dry skin on their fingertips and their skin breaks on certain fingers. Some people never have to deal with that, and others do.

They've studied the process of how to stop the wound and initiate healing and its gone nowhere. They've seen benefits with certain topically applied antibiotics though. You can google and look at the effectiveness of topical antibiotics in some cases it works 100%.

You have to fight your dentist to try it though as the money $ isn't in curing teeth along with there being what they would call "limited" data on topical antibiotic treatments in dentistry. Topical antibiotics to teeth is also a relatively new approach to treatment.

mouth dryness is a huge contributor to making you cavity prone along with gum disease as saliva inhibits bacteria and also provides the food for teeth to regenerate. If your mouth is dried out, address it.
Wokeness from a pvp god. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-20-2018, 05:30 PM
Banned

which one of these people am i supposed to be happy to let into my country?

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...ECLJSm7P9qI4lH
Closed Thread