Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 03:00 AM
Skeleton

Default zone crashing

everytime i goto kithicor or runny eye my eq crashes any explanations? cant figure it out thanks
Old 01-11-2010, 11:19 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hail!

Hmm... that's a tough one... is it only Kithicor and Runny Eye? You can go anywhere else? Did this also just start happening today?
Old 01-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Aviak

I've been getting this as well, randomly. It's happened in Dagnor's, Innothule, Oasis, Sro, etc. There's no consistency to the crashing.

It's not even that the client crashes. The client hangs and doesn't zone for over 2 minutes at which point i close the client and reopen since it's faster then waiting for minutes at a time.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

There were some lag issues last night I think, and I remember people crashing when zoning during the lag storm. Could this be related to those times?
Old 01-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Aviak

I didn't notice any lag at all last night while playing, though I won't say that it's impossible they're related issues. I guess I'll find out tonight after work if that was the case.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:49 AM
Aviak

As a followup, it still seemed random with the lag last night had. Sometimes it would crash when there wasn't noticeable lag, otherwise when it was very laggy crashing was almost certain.

Hopefully tonight is better.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:30 AM
Skeleton

happened to me few times today when zoning in Halas.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:21 AM
Skeleton

still having zoning problem.

it start loading but then nothing happens and programm doesnt respond. have to shut it down via task manager, and then i get error msg at login screen, have to wait for few minutes before i can get in again.

This doesnt happens everytime i zone, maybe like 1 time / 10 and it happens in various zones i tried, Halas/Permafrost/Blackburrow/Queynos hills.

any idea how to fix this ?
Old 02-10-2010, 11:33 PM
Kobold

what happens to me is, i zone and end up at the log in screen. then i log back in again, select server, select character, it starts loading, then I end up at the login screen again. And this just keeps repeating for a while, so I can't get back in.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what happens to me is, i zone and end up at the log in screen. then i log back in again, select server, select character, it starts loading, then I end up at the login screen again. And this just keeps repeating for a while, so I can't get back in.
That seems to have something to do with the only allowing one IP per account. I tried to switch to my other account last night and got disconnected for about 10 minutes trying to log in (neither account would work at this point) and I just gave up and went to sleep.
Closed Thread