Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2018, 03:04 AM
Kobold

Default Change email and P99 login

Hey all, I played p99 a number of years ago and would like to play again. How do I update my email on the forums here. it says that option has been disabled? The email address I have on here I can no longer access.

Also I have no idea what my login info was for P99.. how do I create a new account or restore my old (would be nice to access old if I can, had a chanter and a few other characters on there).

thanks!
Old 07-20-2018, 03:09 AM
Planar Protector

If you know your login username/password you're good... but not being able to access your old email is a problem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

To create a new one it can be done on this website these days.

1. www.project1999.com
2. Log into your forum account.
3. Look down the left hand side and you can create a login account/login password/etc.

I'm one of those idiots who uses the same password for a lot of things, it's just the username I'd struggle with [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-20-2018, 03:13 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you know your login username/password you're good... but not being able to access your old email is a problem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

To create a new one it can be done on this website these days.

1. www.project1999.com
2. Log into your forum account.
3. Look down the left hand side and you can create a login account/login password/etc.

I'm one of those idiots who uses the same password for a lot of things, it's just the username I'd struggle with [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ha! thank you chrome for saving all my passwords lol.. I went to eqemulator site.. logged in, I was able to reset my p99 login password.. I am in, 27 chanter woohoo.
Old 07-20-2018, 03:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by poofph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ha! thank you chrome for saving all my passwords lol.. I went to eqemulator site.. logged in, I was able to reset my p99 login password.. I am in, 27 chanter woohoo.
Haha that's both a bit worrying but awesome that you made it back in. Welcome back [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]