Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2020, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

Just an FYI, that guy farming boots all day long at the bottom of unrest is actually breaking the rules. he is supposed to give up the camp to the next in line after he gets his boots...ofc, he never admits he gets them.

the rules actually cover this crap...but there is no way to enforce them well when each situation requires a gm/guide response.
Old 07-02-2020, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just an FYI, that guy farming boots all day long at the bottom of unrest is actually breaking the rules. he is supposed to give up the camp to the next in line after he gets his boots...ofc, he never admits he gets them.

the rules actually cover this crap...but there is no way to enforce them well when each situation requires a gm/guide response.
Imagine getting suspended or even banned over an item worth a measly 100pp.
Old 07-02-2020, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine getting suspended or even banned over an item worth a measly 100pp.
It is actually a very lucrative camp on green. The boots still sell for 600pp+ and most importantly are not lure. Folks are easily leaving with bags full of boots by the end of the day with absolutely zero risk...while essentially ruining the basement fun for the grp exp'ing there.
Old 07-02-2020, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is actually a very lucrative camp on green. The boots still sell for 600pp+ and most importantly are not lure. Folks are easily leaving with bags full of boots by the end of the day with absolutely zero risk...while essentially ruining the basement fun for the grp exp'ing there.
Okay, on Green. I always use Blue as the gold standard for comparisons, and DWB are only worth 100pp a pair there.
Old 07-03-2020, 02:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you see me destroying HGs in RM on Demitrios, send me a tell ... I can share.
You may be the exception that confirms the rule Dem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everytime our mages have met in RM on HG hill you would share the spawns there or you would camp after you were done even when I was not even 50...

Compared to some people who would come and pull Corrupted HG from under my nose when I happened to turn around long enough to deal with an add after killing tainted HG...
Old 07-03-2020, 04:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, you actually can.
Must be new here or never interacted with a gm. Hmmm...
Old 07-03-2020, 05:03 AM
Aviak

The takeaway is basically don't be a dick.
Old 07-03-2020, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a gap between that and rounding up all the orcs in CB and AOE'ing/looting the belts/pads...which also happens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well that would be zone disruption
Old 07-03-2020, 10:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry you're upset that people are playing the game how they want to. Have you tried getting good and not being such a complaining pussy?
Playing the game how they want to? AFK while their pet kills stuff for them? It reminds me of the bots that frequently get banned on WoW. Only in this case the bot is their pet.
Old 07-03-2020, 10:43 AM
Banned

Quote:

I actually didn't know that. I always give the camp up if a group or even if other level 50 players show up (this is not a good cash farm IMHO), and I hand the Jagged Bands / DWB to random players.

It seems surreal to me to see level 50s hogging that camp. I really feel like you can farm plat and buy the boots faster than you can farm them unless you just get really lucky.
Closed Thread