Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2020, 01:16 PM
Large Bat

Dunno if this is still going on but I am thinking about going red after remembering some fond PvP memories.
Old 08-23-2020, 04:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Moogle is awesome! He had literally corpsed dozens of epics and was able to get a group of us up to level 41 in one night.

Nice
45 Dark Elf Wizard - Smurf PVP
41 Enchanter - Jeffery PVP
37 Iksar Monk - Buster PVP
26 Human Ranger - Kenny PVP
RED99
Old 09-02-2020, 05:21 PM
Sarnak

Moogle here - yes I still do this, however....Setting this up STINKS. It takes most of the day to drop that many corpses. Then I still have to get myself back up to 46 afterward so I can memorize my epic from my book. It also takes about 4 non-stop hours of killing, to say nothing of how long it takes for people to get moved to the "safe spot" who don't know mistmoore.

Bottom line is this. I won't do this for individuals (I won't even do this for guildies). If 3+ people are coming to red, and your SERIOUS about playing on red, (no "I am just going to try it out") then I am willing to do this type of plvlage. However, its just not worth it for me to put this much work in only to have people vanish when the server doesn't meet their expectations.

If you are coming solo then ask in /ooc for an invite to sanctuary (/ooc is world chat). Sancatry is the "new players guild" it's not set up to raid only to provide haven to new people / alts. The leader has a no drama policy. If you want epic/planar level targets though you'll have to choose a side. You can't play pvp and escape it forever.

Red is a great place if you want to exp solo, and do pre-raid camps. There's not much fuss. However, due to low population we can't kill top end raid mobs either. I won't control which end game guild you want to join, but I am looking for people who will ultimately be raid bodies.
Last edited by Beldan4; 09-02-2020 at 05:25 PM..
Old 09-02-2020, 10:50 PM
Decaying Skeleton

A friend and I tried red awhile ago but couldn't find many low level groups, we are interested in trying again.
Old 09-03-2020, 04:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beldan4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
However, due to low population, Apex can't kill top end raid mobs either. I won't control which end game guild you want to join, but I am looking for people who will ultimately be raid bodies.

FTFY
Old 09-06-2020, 12:45 PM
Aviak

Hello there, friend and I just started on red as well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Riconosciuto and Tenebra
Closed Thread