Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2019, 04:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm level 15 you peon so maybe bark up another tree

#ImBetterThanYou
I'm going by to live vicariously through your exploits since i am not playing. Please update your signature. Thank you,
Old 10-31-2019, 08:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furorr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feedback from Green players is that they're playing something new, and that makes it better. They don't have to raid fear, Kael, or ToV.

Uh

Aren't they just leveling up to fight fear golems, naggy/vox, then later trakanon, and then after that be time locked back in fear, Kael, and ToV?

Am I missing something? Is green a new game? New content? Are people just taking 50 step backwards to go 50 steps forward and end up in the same spot with more work? Am I crazy?
shoulnd't you be working on some blizzard quests heard everyone loves BFA LUL

nice name tho

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-31-2019, 11:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blues the dead server full of toxic asshats is the main difference
but this is wrong tho. I been having nothing but amazing experiences on blue for the past 4 or 5 days.

All the fucknuts trying to be number1 on the rewards program bait they put on green are just dunking their testicles on all the casuals who thought everyone would have a good time because a clean slate not knowing 95% of the blue autists are on green right now.

Go ahead, go over to the green discussion board. While you do that I am going to hit my enter key some more

And enjoy a more enjoyable leveling experience on blue with all my stuff. I fucking love not having to wait on a list now and not having to share both stables and temple in com in a 5 man group chain pulling with my chanter charm pet
Old 10-31-2019, 11:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but this is wrong tho. I been having nothing but amazing experiences on blue for the past 4 or 5 days.

All the fucknuts trying to be number1 on the rewards program bait they put on green are just dunking their testicles on all the casuals who thought everyone would have a good time because a clean slate not knowing 95% of the blue autists are on green right now.

Go ahead, go over to the green discussion board. While you do that I am going to hit my enter key some more

And enjoy a more enjoyable leveling experience on blue with all my stuff. I fucking love not having to wait on a list now and not having to share both stables and temple in com in a 5 man group chain pulling with my chanter charm pet
It's all good homie, kill on a dead server if you want.

Greenies out there getting manastones but enjoy the Green Jade Broadswords
Old 11-01-2019, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Many of those toxic asshats are currently playing green, so you may actually be grouping with a toxic asshat right now!
This. Same population. Same toxicity, just fewer zones overcrowded. That argument misses the point. Green is every bit as toxic. You could argue it is MORE toxic as it has squished all the toxic people into fewer zones fighting over not enough mobs.

The draw to green is that everyone starts from scratch with no cheater gear and a fresh economy.

My plan for green? I’m going to give it 4-6 months to let the toxicity spread out into higher content and then enjoy the noob experience from scratch casually with a bit more elbow room while maintaining availability for my guild on blue.

For now I’m just on blue and still enjoying it.

I do not see myself using green as a new home server. It’ll be something to log into when I don’t have fun high end content to do on blue.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 11-01-2019, 09:40 AM
Banned

people are just frustrated and acting a little out of character, things are already getting better and in another week be a non issue
Old 11-01-2019, 02:04 PM
Sarnak

When p99 autists can't raid they've gotta do something. Its not like they're going to start reading books or woodworking.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 11-01-2019, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

At least GJBs have some worth. 2 scenarios at the end of green
gets merged into blue, post vanilla so mana stones wont work outside of PLing or permafrost soloists
or a new color server pops up and green will just kinda be there as people move onto the new server or go back to blue

I wish I was smart enough or dickbag enough to screenshot 3 times a day of server populations for a slideshow of its evolution.
Old 11-01-2019, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Eh who cares about Manastones. I’m playing exclusively on green right now and I don’t. I’m only planning to play the one character on Green just to experience the fresh launch and getting to max on a fresh server. Once I hit 50 I’ll probably play my blue alts until Kunark and then the same thing between Kunark and Velious. Will get some Velious gear for my Green char and then play exclusively on Blue because they’re the same server at that point. And since they’ll end up merged why level a million alts on Green.
Closed Thread