Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 10:34 PM
Fire Giant

"And if anything, you're the one that is arguing for the more WoW like experience lol."

Is that all you can think of? This game has terrible graphics but amazing gameplay. If asking how to implement better graphics for an individual, that does not effect you, and you get so mad about it - I fret for your RL character. Seek help, sir.

And only these slight changes? Not even close to WoW. Just a veteran player that sees details. Perhaps you should give it a try. You obviously want to give players an unpleasant experience as your tone describes in most of your posts even outside this thread while I aim to keep people interested in the game and not frustrated.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Aadill went point-by-point and pointed out where you're wrong and why.

Then you very politely told him that you hope someone griefs him. Most if not all of your points have been pointed out in MANY posts by people in the barely 4 months I've been on this server. Your forum account is almost a year older than mine, you should know better.

I'm not the one raging here. How about you go read my posts in any of the plethora of 'I'm a newbie'/'Looking for advice'/'Hey whats a good way to do this' threads that pop up. You'll find that I give my geniune and usually helpful opinion. Where you see me being negative (aside from talking about rangers, but even then I do it for the lulz) opinions come out is when somebody else shows up, spouting stuff that has been proven wrong a hundred times before and insisting that they're special and they have the answer and they're right. Yeah, I talk crap to them. They deserve it. When I'm wrong and somebody proves it, I own up to it. Feel free to read my posts in the 'Robe of Living Fungas' thread for that.

PS. I played WoW for about 4 months after it went live, got to 60 and got bored with it. Never looked back.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 06-30-2011, 01:25 AM
Aviak

"Go back to WoW" is really the best you can do?

They already told you why it can't be done or why it's not worth the time and effort. They're not going to make changes that a small percentage of the server's player base wants if it takes a ton of work away from other issues or if it breaks things for other players.

Most of the people on this server mutually agree that the Luclin models look absolutely horrendous. They're dopey looking and their animations are atrocious. I died a little inside when I realized that somewhere, some idiot developer sat back, looked at those models and animations and said "Snapping your wrist halfway through a sword swing? Swinging 2HB weapons with a simple thrust of the hips? Awkward non-motion cap animations all around? Perfect! Those are good to go! Let's ship!"
Old 06-30-2011, 01:40 AM
Fire Giant

@Lucia thank you for focusing on -one- of the subjects I posted with an insignificant point. Luclin models, theyre pretty bad, but the old ones arent good either really. They were better in my head before I actually came back and saw them now. It's sort of like when you remember how great Ocarina of Time was; then you actually play it again and the graphics are sorta...eughh.. but the gameplay still rocks. Honestly I want the high res old model textures that guy is working on.

@Baalzy yes, and I thanked him for the actual help part before I told him I hope someone griefs him for the harsh, unnecessary opinions
Old 06-30-2011, 01:43 AM
Fire Giant

<Accidental post>
Last edited by xblade724; 06-30-2011 at 07:08 AM..
Closed Thread