Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 01-05-2023, 03:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slouth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was my concern, I’m going to try and get a guild here, as I’m certainly missing the social side of things. Thanks everyone
There's usually someone who has a clicky Cleric parked on the Basement safe hill in HS.

That, or you can get a 93% rez from one of the 1,000 Necros in zone.
Old 01-05-2023, 07:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by slouth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can’t remember if I ever did solb on live, is there a guide on this camp ? Just curious , thanks !
Hardest part is getting there (not hard just a little annoying having to kill the green bars and beetles along the way) and breaking the initial 3 mobs at the entrance to the ramp. Once you’re there, it’s easy to pick up 1 and 2 mons at a time. Can probably find some videos on YouTube. Im sure someone has recorded it.
Old 01-09-2023, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelaboon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hardest part is getting there (not hard just a little annoying having to kill the green bars and beetles along the way) and breaking the initial 3 mobs at the entrance to the ramp. Once you’re there, it’s easy to pick up 1 and 2 mons at a time. Can probably find some videos on YouTube. Im sure someone has recorded it.
I'll 2nd freeti trash as the best pure XP for solo shaman....if you want solo xp + cash just go root rot geonids in WL (sorry loramin).

Things to keep in mind while learning this camp (in order of importance):

1. Positioning - the imps backstab, avoid this at all costs. Be mindful while root rotting multiples and also weary of what may be respawning / roaming behind you.

2. Dispel - lava guardians cast a damage shield on themselves and the imps. Once you've broken your camp (and are killing as things pop) this is less of an issue, but your pet will take pretty significant damage. Try to get that dispelled first.

3. Keep shrink / levitate on - especially when learning the camp, lev is important as you may panic with an imp spawn at your backside and accidentally run off the ledge into the lava. Additonally, on the clear-in there is a stretch of lava with some rocks you would have to jump over. You need to pull the initial mobs back away from their spawn points because there are a few roamers that can chain aggro up to the 2nd spawn of mobs up the hill/ramp. Just do yourself a favor and shrink / lev up when clearing in.

4. Look for a monk or warrior - especially if you don't have epic, adding a monk or war will really crank up the kill rate and you should be able to handle Efreeti himself for a chance at some loot. Monks often are soloing LDCs and many will come join you for a break in the monotony that is solo monk.
Last edited by Toxigen; 01-09-2023 at 01:37 PM..