Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 01-03-2023, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can a duo hold down Bedroom, though? (giggity)

It's tough with a full group.
A full group is always better at Bedroom, it can be quite the marathon so bring plenty of water. Crowd Control for haste and brain candy helps as well.
Old 01-03-2023, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Bard and Necro. Both well geared .. Z-heart, Fungi etc..

We have been to nearly every zone and all listed here but I was hoping someone would say totally crazy spot we possibly missed. Like we just found Golras and did that for a couple levels. Never knew of it before. But realistically, we probably played on server to long and hit all the spots.. We don’t even care about how great exp is.. just wanted something new.
Old 01-03-2023, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We have been to nearly every zone and all listed here but I was hoping someone would say totally crazy spot we possibly missed. Like we just found Golras and did that for a couple levels. Never knew of it before. But realistically, we probably played on server to long and hit all the spots.. We don’t even care about how great exp is.. just wanted something new.
Well if the jester's in FoB from my other post didn't tickle your noodles then perhaps goblins in Nurga? Can take you from 35-39 or 40 then you can move to Badger's deeper in the zone til 44. Never once have I seen either camped
Old 01-04-2023, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nice duo.

How about Kaesora or ToFS? Let the necro charm.
Old 01-04-2023, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Done those Tox. But we may try your idea of CT. We did that before but never more than like one lvl. My bro wants to do Nurga but we’ve done that for several lvls on an old duo..
Old 01-04-2023, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

You've been here long enough it's probably going to be less about finding something entirely new and more a case of trying to do something you haven't done a lot of, or in a different-than-usual manner. Dalnir has stuff in the mid 30's I think and tends to be under-utilized. It's notoriously difficult for its level. Some areas in places like Splitpaw and Cazic Thule and Mistmoore go very under-utilized. Might have to pull up maps of zones and try to eyeball parts you haven't been to a great deal.

Danth
Old 01-04-2023, 07:28 PM
Fire Giant

Danth has some great suggestions, the back areas of Mistmoore and Splitpaw are usually never camped and have some interesting areas. Dalnir third floor would be doable too.

Permafrost should have some stuff in that range in the throne room.
Sol A has some interesting spots you may not have done, it's a huge zone, try in the back by the Goblin high shaman.
Guards in West Karana near the QH zl.
Various Sarnak ruins in the Overthere.
Paineel guards maybe?
Stonebrunt mountains should have some stuff in that range, could possibly camp those named.

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 01-07-2023, 02:00 AM
Planar Protector

Spectral keepers in traks teeth in a few levels. Just make sure you mez them when they’re about to nuke. Necro can charm them too I think. Plus keep eye out for the seb key mobs (iirc you can kill them at 40).

Have you done much crystal caverns?

Ulthorks in eastern wastes

Goira iceberg in timorous deep
Last edited by cd288; 01-07-2023 at 02:02 AM..
Old 01-08-2023, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Done those Tox. But we may try your idea of CT. We did that before but never more than like one lvl. My bro wants to do Nurga but we’ve done that for several lvls on an old duo..
Breaking into CT at "earlier than recommended" levels is challenging and fun.

The area to the left from zone in...throne room then upstairs there is that golem thing that spawns. It'll be tough at first then by the time you're ready for Pyramid area you'll be running laps in there.
Old 01-09-2023, 06:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can a duo hold down Bedroom, though? (giggity)

It's tough with a full group.
Absolutely, I solo’d it as a Bard twink with fungi and such. Duo would be just fine. Once BR starts to green out you can move down to safe hall. Lower Guk usually takes me all the way to 51.