Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2019, 10:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saftbudet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you get suspended also?
Been suspended like 5-6 times for enacting street justice by Sirken . Lord menden much more merciful
Old 10-31-2019, 10:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saftbudet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And Yeli neck is a fine investment until you can get better! :-)
Yea dude having 255 all stats means stats on a neck Matters... praying for you
Old 10-31-2019, 11:23 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been suspended like 5-6 times for enacting street justice by Sirken . Lord menden much more merciful
Hehehehe Sirken had some flaws, but he made alot good calls also! I am sure you were 100% innocent.
Old 10-31-2019, 11:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Hehehehe Sirken had some flaws, but he made alot good calls also! I am sure you were 100% innocent.
Sirken was garbage..... he was only good at banning people #sirkensized
Old 10-31-2019, 01:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeriya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken was garbage..... he was only good at banning people #sirkensized
Lolol we had this CT once and it was a shit show where me some bard from AG was coordinating a joint effort. Awakened and aftermath was all crying because of our kites we was holding. Sirken showed up told everyone to stop.... bam out goes an awakened fte on CT he then DTs him. Then Sirken goes on to makes up some rule where we got FTE on CT and had like an hour to engage.... pretty sure fingerz had an aneurism over that one.

Many chuckles were had during that kill when rustle and csg teamed up. Made me realize Sirken didn’t hate me he was legit just making calls on how he felt at the current time with no consistency.
Old 10-31-2019, 01:53 PM
Banned

sirken's an alright guy not perfect but servicable now stop bully
Old 11-01-2019, 02:26 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lolol we had this CT once and it was a shit show where me some bard from AG was coordinating a joint effort. Awakened and aftermath was all crying because of our kites we was holding. Sirken showed up told everyone to stop.... bam out goes an awakened fte on CT he then DTs him. Then Sirken goes on to makes up some rule where we got FTE on CT and had like an hour to engage.... pretty sure fingerz had an aneurism over that one.

Many chuckles were had during that kill when rustle and csg teamed up. Made me realize Sirken didn’t hate me he was legit just making calls on how he felt at the current time with no consistency.
:-)

Regarding Awakened/Aftermath and all other old guilds raid drama, I hope it all is forgotten on green. But I have my doubts ...
Old 11-01-2019, 02:45 AM
Kobold

Quote:
:-)

Regarding Awakened/Aftermath and all other old guilds raid drama, I hope it all is forgotten on green. But I have my doubts ...
Not so nice
Closed Thread