Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 07:13 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Hello Project peeps!

Just figured I would introduce myself on here, and say hello!
My original server was terris thule, and my original toon was jobaa the halfling rogue, eventually I changed my main over to my cleric named "Dragonflies" and a box toon named Dragontracker, my ranger. < no worries, I did enough boxing on live, I have no desire to do it again =p>

Anyways I was in HC raiding guilds back then, and played more hours then I can remember, as I am sure most of you all did 8).

I was also a lvl 60 guide for eq1, and one of the first guides for sony on eq2, and put in about 30 hours a week just on my guide character doing events and helping people with their issues. no worries tho I am no longer a guide, or in any way affiliated with sony =p, I only told you all these things to show how much I love this game and its community.

I am really glad to see this server become real, it gives people a chance to see the game that started their love of MMO's all over again, and it gives others a chance to be able to share that same memory with new people in their lives.

I was sadly disappointed with the eq progression server, had a 60+ shaman on their but I started a little late, and realized that the server was nothing more then a race, and while others raced, I wanted to re live eq. Thanks to the project 1999 team, I think that may be possible once again.

Not so sure on what exactly I want to do here, I am not planning on being a hardcore player anymore, But I don't want to not re live the raids and things again, and you kinda have to be some what pro active to see that stuff,, =p

As for now, I am leveling a mage up, named Abra, shout me a /wave if you see me in game!,, nice meeting you all, hope to be playing here for a long time, and keep up the great work!..

<p.s.> if someone knows of an addons that will let me see my xp bar without having to open my inventory that works on this server,, please let me know =p
Old 10-28-2009, 08:48 AM
Large Rat

Hiya Abra!!! Fellow Mage here. I too haven't been over here to introduce myself yet. Ryignis, Human Magician!

But really, welcome to the server! I just started and I'm having a lot of fun. It's so much harder than I care to remember. I'm only level 5 after nearly a week ...but that's what I love about it, I feel like I'm earning things [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So welcome, and if you're around the Freeport area, look for me. Or anyone look for me, because I'm friendly and let's face it, those elementals aren't too talkative.

Ryignis
Human Magician
Old 10-28-2009, 09:52 AM
Aviak

Welcome!

I just got to lev 5 myself to recently [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread