Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2021, 05:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomacles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OK. Very glad you got your GED. Makes much more sense now. The only reason I know was because I had to deal with a rebellious teen who dropped out, and argued that he would simply join the military.

When he came back from the local recruiter outlet, let's just say he was much much more humble......
They actually got desperate enough to kind of take people with waivers during the stop loss era (basically the backdoor draft). We actually had a guy in our platoon who had committed multiple felonies and had no diploma or GED who still got in through a bunch of waivers. The funny part is, the crime he committed (drive-by shooting people's vehicles with paintball guns as a teenager) was locally famous enough that other guys in our platoon who were from the same state had actually heard of his "crimes" lol. Ironically he ended up being one of our best soldiers, leading us to believe that the Military should start recruiting more criminals. Short lived though. Road side bomb hit our truck. Didn't think anyone was hurt real bad, but this guy started randomly passing out and having ceisures. Turns out he had a massive brain injury from the explosion. They sent him home early, and I never really saw him again.
Old 03-26-2021, 06:13 AM
Planar Protector

Thank you for mining cryptos.
Old 03-26-2021, 06:15 AM
Planar Protector

OP so desperate for validation that he needs to constantly make attention seeking posts in the rants and flames section of a forum for an emulated server of a 22 year old game.

Why come back here? Nobody on the WoW forums could stand you either?
Old 03-26-2021, 06:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP so desperate for validation that he needs to constantly make attention seeking posts in the rants and flames section of a forum for an emulated server of a 22 year old game.

Why come back here? Nobody on the WoW forums could stand you either?
Like I'm allowed to post on the WoW forums. In my defense, I got my ban 10 years ago, and it was for making a thread asking why the word "homosexual" was blurred out by the bad-word filter. Blizzard didn't used to be on the woke agenda, so they didn't have time for that shit. BAM insta perma ban.

Then I got banned from MMO-Champion for doxxing one of the mods and exposing him for having HIV. Now granted I do have access to a VPN, but it's a hassle for a mediocre forum.
Old 03-26-2021, 06:24 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Theoretically if I live long enough I'll be allowed back on the WoW forums th0.
Old 03-26-2021, 06:25 AM
Planar Protector

It's really easy to make a new wow account.
Old 03-26-2021, 06:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's really easy to make a new wow account.
Is it? Before they required you to actually own the full version of the game, and be a certain level in-game. Keep in mind, this ban happened... a very long time ago, lol.
Old 03-26-2021, 06:33 AM
Aviak

What outfit at Campbell?
Old 03-26-2021, 06:35 AM
Planar Protector

Oh, I thot u were rich and could easily box/tab a toon to 35 on a paid sub.

Yeah. I guess they cracked down on free and inactive accounts. You should get a ban appeal though. Asking why homosexual is blurred is super woke AF. Thanks for taking one for the team.
Old 03-26-2021, 06:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velthak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What outfit at Campbell?
2/101. Black Heart brigade.
Closed Thread