Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 09-22-2022, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle
Default Best Druid Solo AFK Camp for big bucks 57+

Ive been doing IG's semi afk while working the last month and that's been great but the xp is really becoming unable to justify at 57, i used to be able to get 10% or half a yellow a day while making anywhere from 1.2 to 2k a day in plat/vendor/toes.

Is there anything remotely close to this profit while exping at 57 for a druid, or a very high sellable camp? Suits are good for xp and ill snag that when i can but the velious gems they carry sell slow and are nowhere near the income ive been pulling on IG's, any help appreciated.
Old 09-22-2022, 04:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quadding Othmirs in Cobalt Scar? You get Gems. Plat. Weapons. Crustacean Shell Armor. Othmir Furs. and Exp to 60. So thats vendor loot, EC loot, and EXP.. This is always the camp i suggest to late 50's druids...
Old 09-22-2022, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quadding Othmirs in Cobalt Scar? You get Gems. Plat. Weapons. Crustacean Shell Armor. Othmir Furs. and Exp to 60. So thats vendor loot, EC loot, and EXP.. This is always the camp i suggest to late 50's druids...
I've been considering it, Im not a fan of lugging around Crusty armor thats going to be slow to sell and feel like thats the primary "boost" to the overall plat, but it's still a strong contender due to the gems and furs which are a bit more efficient.

I'm also just scratching my head trying to think of a camp that might carry something worth 2-4k that you might be able to score over 9 hrs like a single spawn that a druid can handle.
Old 09-23-2022, 10:19 AM
Fire Giant

Just vendor the armor.... Kill your spawns, port to WC, sell at druid rings, port right back... Bind at othmirs if you wanted..
Old 09-23-2022, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been considering it, Im not a fan of lugging around Crusty armor thats going to be slow to sell and feel like thats the primary "boost" to the overall plat, but it's still a strong contender due to the gems and furs which are a bit more efficient.

I'm also just scratching my head trying to think of a camp that might carry something worth 2-4k that you might be able to score over 9 hrs like a single spawn that a druid can handle.
You could try https://wiki.project1999.com/Hunter_and_Forager_Cycles if you want to farm items like that. The mobs instantly spawn as soon as you kill the currently spawned mob in the Hunter/Forager cycle. You just have to go and find them again since they have multiple spawn points around the zone. Druids are very good at Hunter/Forager because track allows you to quickly find the next mob that spawned in the cycle. You can get a few good sellable items if you are lucky.

One time on my Shaman I did a bit of Hunter/Forager just for fun and got an https://wiki.project1999.com/Ceremon...sar_Chestplate . It's much slower on a non-tracking class, but still somewhat doable. I used pet tracking to figure out what mob spawned, and then went over to the possible spawn areas, while spamming /target and /pet attack hehe.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Iksar_Hide_Mask and https://wiki.project1999.com/Silken_Cat-fur_Girdle are also possible drops in the cycle, which are good to sell too.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-23-2022 at 10:58 AM..
Old 09-23-2022, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

"druid solo afk" and "big bucks" dont really go hand in hand

sorry you dont got enchanter/shaman hope this helps
Old 09-23-2022, 11:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just vendor the armor.... Kill your spawns, port to WC, sell at druid rings, port right back... Bind at othmirs if you wanted..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen
"druid solo afk" and "big bucks" dont really go hand in hand

sorry you dont got enchanter/shaman hope this helps
These are the answers, be happy that lazy quadding with "some" plat can still happen not that lazy plat+exp camps ended.
Old 09-23-2022, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Not complaining just exploring my options especially since those places are heavily contested on green.
Old 09-23-2022, 01:38 PM
Sarnak

Forager cycle seems like a decent recommendation. Running around to pull it may sour the camp depending on how important the afk aspect is to you.

It's been a while since I spent much time in kedge so I may be off on whether this camp is still blue, but the https://wiki.project1999.com/Driftwood_Treasure_Chest ph spawns solo and there's a neighboring room with two seahorses.
Old 09-23-2022, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivitron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's been a while since I spent much time in kedge so I may be off on whether this camp is still blue, but the https://wiki.project1999.com/Driftwood_Treasure_Chest ph spawns solo and there's a neighboring room with two seahorses.
wow - totally forgot about that mob

if theres a safe spot, get yourself a rebreather or or fishbone earring and get to it!

kedge best zem in game plus loot? winner winner chicken (shark?) dinner, OP
Last edited by Toxigen; 09-23-2022 at 02:00 PM..