Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 04:51 PM
Kobold

Default Just finished Download, LF Friends

Hey everyone,

Just finished the download and was creating my character when the servers went down. I can't explain how excited I am to play.

I think I am going to start a Human Bard in Freeport. Basically just looking for some people to add to friends who might be up for a group or whatnot. I havn't played everquest since 2002/2003. I always think back to how much I enjoyed my original bard on everquest so here I am.

About Me: 28 years old married with 2 kids. A 1 1/2 year old girl and a 2 1/2 yr old boy. I work as an database administrator and handle GIS mapping for a telephone company.

Somewhat waiting on SWTOR to come out, but I would be happy just playing original everquest if the server is nice and the people are fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks and can't wait to get decked out with Lambent Armor (I think thats the right name.)
I have vent and skype if anyone wants to chat in game or out. Playtime is pretty casual due to family, so I will mostly be on in the evenings. 8-12 cst

Oh and I would be really happy if I could talk someone into help me get Mask of Deception early on, so I can strut around with the awesome DE illusion.
Old 06-25-2011, 05:10 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Been playing a week myself and I think you'll find its even better than it was on the live servers[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-25-2011, 05:10 PM
Orc

Similar story here. I'll look for you in game if my titanium discs ever show up in the mail.

-Krait
Old 06-25-2011, 05:21 PM
Kobold

Default Titanium

I just downloaded titanium straight off of demonoid.me

Took about 3 hours.
Old 06-25-2011, 06:04 PM
Orc

Seems my ISP is on the lookout for demonoid and could shut off my connection. I'll look into it but may just try and be patient. =(
Old 06-25-2011, 08:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Feel free to add me if you want to be friends with a Beatle. I'm level 8 so far.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'm also starting from the ground up after 10+ years away from EQ -- my friend (character name Ilona) and I will be doing a Shaman/Warrior duo. Look for either of us in-game. We're in Halas so it's a hike, but maybe we can meet up by Highhold levels and such, or you could come meet Fippy and Redwind.
Old 06-26-2011, 12:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nov072008 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would be happy just playing original everquest if the server is nice and the people are fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So far the people I have encountered in the short time I have been playing here are nice folks. I usually wave to passing strangers hoping for a friendly wave in return. Many are generous with buffs and while I never ask for a handout people seem to just give me stuff! In time I will return the favor to a struggling newbie out there having fun.

I just cancelled my Rift acct and I plan on spending most of my time here. As an old time EQ player from 1999 to 2004 I hope this keeps going for a long long time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Right now I am playing a lvl 8 halfling druid named Dunkler. Friend me or send me a tell if you wanna kick it old school. I don't mind running across the world to hang out with new friends. It's those kind of adventures that make this game worth playing all over again.
Old 06-26-2011, 01:11 AM
Fire Giant

Feel free to add me to friends list if your wife is hawt otherwise don't bother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Old 06-26-2011, 11:25 AM
Aviak

I'm currently playing a 3 cleric named Jeezi, let me know if you would ever want to group could always use friends
Closed Thread