Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2023, 11:54 AM
Banned

Cannot believe how cucked some of you are. Unreal.
Old 02-01-2023, 12:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cannot believe how cucked some of you are. Unreal.
If you're fortunate you'll never have to find out just how arrogant you are
Old 02-01-2023, 12:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeCostanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well shoot i mean i cared a little that i could maybe lose the immunity lotto. It's not a big deal tho. You sound really scared[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i sound really scared? I didnt get vaccinated and Ive never once gotten sick

in fact the only people I know who got sick are people who had multiple shots (looking at you paisley)

ive literally never been sick in over 20 years lmao

i imagine a big part of that is the fact that i dont eat fast food
Old 02-01-2023, 12:28 PM
Banned

They destroyed your career over the Plandemic to rig elections with mail in voting.

Your cost of living went up 500+ a month.

You have poison spikies in your blood and can still catch/spread coofid.

At what point are you benefitting from this agenda that you're helping push? Is the blatant "virtue" signaling for group conformity worth it? Or can you just not stop doubling down on being wrong because of your ego? You are pinned I guess.
Old 02-01-2023, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At what point are you benefitting from this agenda that you're helping push? Is the blatant "virtue" signaling for group conformity worth it? Or can you just not stop doubling down on being wrong because of your ego? You are pinned I guess.
The 9/100 seniors and ICU capacity arguments got me good.

I'll dedicate my next jab to you.
Old 02-01-2023, 12:49 PM
Banned

You can't prove any of your claims, speaking of egos.

I am benefiting from public immunization in that my wife is alive. She still has to get all vaccinations again later this year, and intends to.

My cost of living went down. My house is paid, cars are paid. Yeah, groceries and utilities have gone up, but I can absorb that sort of increase despite being unemployed. Groceries mainly went up because I cook less than I used to and get those Kevin's things mailed to my place.

You need to improve your skills at navigating the capitalism you defend, sounds like
Old 02-01-2023, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The 9/100 seniors and ICU capacity arguments got me good.

I'll dedicate my next jab to you.
Plot twist: the ICU capacity headlines were bogus. Hospitals are designed to operate near capacity (medical care for profit). Empty beds don't make money.

So add a little extra and sure, things get a little crowded. It wasn't nearly as bad what the media was telling you. They just wanted the dipshits glued to their TVs.
Old 02-01-2023, 12:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plot twist: the ICU capacity headlines were bogus. Hospitals are designed to operate near capacity (medical care for profit). Empty beds don't make money.

So add a little extra and sure, things get a little crowded. It wasn't nearly as bad what the media was telling you. They just wanted the dipshits glued to their TVs.
It's also never been about a shortage of beds, but rather, a shortage of staff. Meanwhile the Biden administration was firing medical personnel who refused to get the jab. This is the last thing you would do during a shortage unless you were intentionally trying to create chaos.
Old 02-01-2023, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Are you ready to destroy the for-profit medical industry, conservative?
Old 02-01-2023, 12:59 PM
Banned

Sorry the agenda you pushed fucked up your career and jacked up your cost of living

Don't forget to get your boosties!

(Yes, I've become an accelerationist)
Closed Thread