Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2023, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you ready to destroy the for-profit medical industry, conservative?
Not at all. Fuck off to Canada where you have to wait 6+ months to get a procedure done.

I'm just saying: the media hyper-inflated everything about covid knowing dipshits like you would buy it hook, line, and sinker. You didn't just drink the kool-aid, you butt-chugged it.
Old 02-01-2023, 01:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plot twist: the ICU capacity headlines were bogus. Hospitals are designed to operate near capacity (medical care for profit). Empty beds don't make money.

So add a little extra and sure, things get a little crowded. It wasn't nearly as bad what the media was telling you. They just wanted the dipshits glued to their TVs.
I think I knew that but there's a joke in here about one's heart being in the right place.
Old 02-01-2023, 01:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not at all. Fuck off to Canada where you have to wait 6+ months to get a procedure done.

I'm just saying: the media hyper-inflated everything about covid knowing dipshits like you would buy it hook, line, and sinker. You didn't just drink the kool-aid, you butt-chugged it.
I can't even leave the state much less the country.

Hey, quick question about the media exaggerating problems since we were talking about for profit medical care - why would a media org exaggerate a problem? Could that possibly have something to do with a profit motive, too?

Nah, I'm sure the fact that all the things you low IQ fellers like to whine about having a profit motive is just a coincidence
Old 02-01-2023, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-01-2023, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't even leave the state much less the country.

Hey, quick question about the media exaggerating problems since we were talking about for profit medical care - why would a media org exaggerate a problem? Could that possibly have something to do with a profit motive, too?

Nah, I'm sure the fact that all the things you low IQ fellers like to whine about having a profit motive is just a coincidence
I mean its 2023 if you can't understand that the MSM is nothing more than propaganda driven by ratings at this point you're beyond help.

Sorry you don't got career no more. Take off your mask and try getting your hands dirty.
Old 02-01-2023, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I mean its 2023 if you can't understand that the MSM is nothing more than propaganda driven by ratings at this point you're beyond help.

Sorry you don't got career no more. Take off your mask and try getting your hands dirty.
Why don't you go ahead and guess what the number one rated cable news channel is, paste eating friend.
Old 02-01-2023, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't you go ahead and guess what the number one rated cable news channel is, paste eating friend.
Which I don't watch either, but nice try.

No need to make this political at all. If you got the vaxx you're an idiot, regardless of the party you "vote" for.
Old 02-01-2023, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Which I don't watch either, but nice try.

No need to make this political at all. If you got the vaxx you're an idiot, regardless of the party you "vote" for.
Eat the paste, you stinkin' libs!1
Old 02-01-2023, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meanwhile the Biden administration was firing medical personnel who refused to get the jab. This is the last thing you would do during a shortage unless you were intentionally trying to create chaos.
Insubordinance is always grounds for termination.
Old 02-01-2023, 03:06 PM
Banned

Ah - the good ole "I was just following orders" excuse

Who else is famous for that?
Closed Thread