Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 12-15-2022, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see your posts are still just nonsense. Why bother coming to these forums at all? You clearly aren't here to help other players.
inb4 999 more DSM replies
Old 12-15-2022, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did try to warn people ...
Nobody is going to listen to you. "Don't have discussions on a forum" is the worst advise you can give here.

EDIT: The post I am quoting was deleted by Loramin.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 12-15-2022 at 02:05 PM..
Old 12-15-2022, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody is going to listen to you. "Don't have discussions on a forum" is the worst advise you can give here.

EDIT: The post I am quoting was deleted by Loramin.
Old 12-15-2022, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, I realized after I requoted my "It's a trap" gif that I didn't need to drive the point home further, so I deleted it: you were hanging yourself with your own words just fine.

But now I guess it's preserved forever in your reply. /shrug

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-15-2022, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I realized after I requoted my "It's a trap" gif that I didn't need to drive the point home further, so I deleted it: you were hanging yourself with your own words just fine.

But now I guess it's preserved forever in your reply. /shrug
How am I "hanging myself" by having a normal discussion about game mechanics with other users?

The only person looking like an asshole here is the guy who keeps saying "don't have discussions on a forum". That is you[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you can disprove my points, that is great! We all get to learn something. But trying to silence me just because you are mad at me for a nonsensical reason is just silly.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 12-15-2022 at 02:50 PM..
Old 12-15-2022, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
How am I "hanging myself" by having a normal discussion about game mechanics with other users?

The only person looking like an asshole here is the guy who keeps saying "don't have discussions on a forum". That is you[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you can disprove my points, that is great! We all get to learn something. But trying to silence me just because you are mad at me for a nonsensical reason is just silly.
Old 12-15-2022, 02:55 PM
Banned

would take 1000 DSMs over 1 Loramin
Old 12-15-2022, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

And the forums would likely be better with one less Chuckles (or your other fifty banned accounts) ... but we all have to play the hand we're dealt, right?

We're all stuck with each other, and the best that can be done is to warn new folks about the ... interesting ... members of our community (like you and DSM ... although you at least make it pretty clear what you're about up front, and you get yourself banned every few months; DSM kind of pretends to be a normal poster at first, so I think new folks need more warning with him).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 12-15-2022 at 03:05 PM..
Old 12-15-2022, 03:07 PM
Banned

DSM nor I have ever been dunked on by the project founder
an honor solely held by you

really makes you think
(lol)
Old 12-15-2022, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
And the forums would likely be better with one less Chuckles (or your other fifty banned accounts) ... but we all have to play the hand we're dealt, right?

We're all stuck with each other, and the best that can be done is to warn new folks about the ... interesting ... members of our community (like you and DSM ... although you at least make it pretty clear what you're about up front, and you get yourself banned every few months; DSM kind of pretends to be a normal poster at first, so I think new folks need more warning with him).
Yup, nonsensical reason indeed. Please explain to new users what you mean. I honestly don't understand myself.

How am I a snake by posting video and log evidence from the game to back up my points and help other users learn more about the game?

Do you think I am somehow faking all of this? What possible motive could I have to try and post fake evidence to lead people astray?

If I wanted to troll people, it is way easier to just post troll comments, plenty of users already do that, and I wouldn't need to spend hours of my own time doing game reasearch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
would take 1000 DSMs over 1 Loramin
Thanks Chortles!