Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 01-28-2023, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

It prob would have more validity if ya didn't bladefrenzy the first, hope that helps.
Old 01-28-2023, 07:52 PM
Large Bat

Thank you URN network!

Cost me 0 plat for my SWC.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SWCAnjanath.JPG (61.3 KB, 156 views)
Old 01-28-2023, 07:54 PM
Sarnak

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It prob would have more validity if ya didn't bladefrenzy the first, hope that helps.
I mean---- i doubt they were someone who started a whole community to provide a better option then paying out monopolized prices. First urn went to the person who had spend the most time invested at the camp. Woulda been happy to see it go to anyone! Lucky, we got 2 more shortly after [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bonus coolness - didnt give myself any bonus dkp time for recruitment time... or time spent helping others get to camp.... or time spent teaching other etc. Even guilds give bonuses to recruiters/officers for this sorta stuff... but not here! Even playing field to those who invest time, be it more - or less.

But i am sure you have a negative spin on this? Perhaps its a skill you could utilize to help others instead? Just my 2centz.
Old 01-28-2023, 07:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelflage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you URN network!

Cost me 0 plat for my SWC.
Thanks for being awesome bud! Now to help others get theirs!
Old 01-28-2023, 07:58 PM
Large Bat

Yea man, I want everyone to get their urn. Break the monopoly these guys have had for over a year.
Old 01-28-2023, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean---- i doubt they were someone who started a whole community to provide a better option then paying out monopolized prices. First urn went to the person who had spend the most time invested at the camp. Woulda been happy to see it go to anyone! Lucky, we got 2 more shortly after [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bonus coolness - didnt give myself any bonus dkp time for recruitment time... or time spent helping others get to camp.... or time spent teaching other etc. Even guilds give bonuses to recruiters/officers for this sorta stuff... but not here! Even playing field to those who invest time, be it more - or less.

But i am sure you have a negative spin on this? Perhaps its a skill you could utilize to help others instead? Just my 2centz.
Grats broolfrenzy
Old 01-28-2023, 08:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I take care to talk with our members and we are transparent about everything (not that I owe the opposition any explanation). Those interested in joining have access to all that stuff and are able to provide input for how things can improve. You and other members of that crew seem motivated to twist things to look a negative way - like saying its a pyramid scheme LOL -

I just dont have energy or the interest in debating with you or whatever this is. My time is better spent helping people learn the camp and explaining rules to those interested. Best of luck!

Not trying to debate with you or twist things. I asked what I thought were legitimate and fairly banal questions about this particular camp. If you feel like that's twisting things and don't want to answer them, that's your call [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don't have to take me at my word, but I'm being genuine and I hope the people who want to farm their own urns have found a place that fits that goal for them.
Old 01-28-2023, 08:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelflage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea man, I want everyone to get their urn. Break the monopoly these guys have had for over a year.
Cheers!
Old 01-29-2023, 02:39 AM
Fire Giant

Tried to give it a go and was met with hostility. These guys are no better folks than the shitter group they're trying to replace.
Old 01-29-2023, 03:23 AM
Sarnak

Nope - we even rezzed you after you intentionally trained us because you were mad about something you weren't willing to explain. Even wanted to give you a second chance despite the madness but you wouldn't respond. Good luck to ya!