Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2016, 03:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Just because the rules favor Little Timmy's pug won't make him willing to soldier through hours of repeated trains and nonstop tension in ooc for the privilege of killing mobs there for an hour or so after the GM rezzes go out and the drama finally settles down. But I'm sure his guildy who just spent plat on a dud AE would be more than happy to rep, not like he has anything else going on.
Old 05-30-2016, 05:07 PM
Sarnak

Pathetic.
Old 05-30-2016, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodors Finest Poster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any Chardok groups forming tonight?
Not planning one tonight but NostalgiaQuest wasn't a one night only thing - for other nostalgia seekers I'll post up when the next trip is happening...maybe try some Velious zones on some lower level characters too.
Old 05-31-2016, 06:22 AM
Sarnak

im down for chardok on a tue/wed, i can play for as long as you need me. 60 bard.
Old 05-31-2016, 06:48 AM
Orc

This is gold. I've made the transition to Phinigel and often xp in Chardok. It's great xp, and would take the burden off KC, Seb and HS. Chardok can support a ton of players, there were 32 people in zone yesterday and there was no shortage of mobs.
Old 05-31-2016, 07:10 AM
Sarnak

People ask me about Chardok. I love Chardok. One of the best places to gain experience.

#MakeChardokGreatAgain

Also, nicely done, Swish. These AE groups are on the same level as RMT:ers.
Old 05-31-2016, 07:42 AM
Sarnak

Chardok is an amazing group exp zone and I made groups for there all the time when I was levelling up in 2011. This one time we had a drunk-only group and everybody was in Vent and it was a pretty alright time, however then Talendor spawned and so I had to try lead the raid while totally pissed but I ended up training us with twenty adds and wiping us spectacularly.
Old 05-31-2016, 08:59 AM
Kobold

OCCUPY CHARDOK
Old 05-31-2016, 09:15 AM
Planar Protector

During a double xp weekend over half a year ago, there was almost nowhere to xp that wasn't full for the 50+ crowd. KC was wtf-busy, seb was fully camped, kedge was even full. We took a group of 5 to Chardok and xp'd the zone out. We didn't have enough mobs as we intentionally avoided the aoe group pulling to zone in.

It was great xp, far better than KC. Per kill it was comparable to the better camps in Seb.

On a server that frequently over-camps KC - chardok is very close by and better xp. The mobs are tougher and the zone is less friendly, but it's well worth it.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 05-31-2016, 09:52 AM
Kobold

SOB I can't believe I missed out on this. Chardok is one of my fav zones, and even more so after the revamp. So much good loots! Maybe now is a good time to get some people familiarized with the zone before the patch comes thru?

I still need my Prince and Queen kills also.

Maybe I'll talk to the guildies and see if we can get a regular thing going [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread