Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2019, 05:56 PM
Sarnak

Hey Baler, you and mBlAke should hook up dude. You guys have a shared affinity for archaeic elfplay and strongt aversions to good taste. There's a lot to build on there.
Old 10-22-2019, 06:12 PM
Banned

“A girl.... AND a gamer? Whoa mama! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! eyes pop out AROOOOOOOOGA! jaw drops tongue rolls out WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach

WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwub lr tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets BABY WANTS TO FUCK inhales from the gas tank honka honka honka honka masturabtes furiously ohhhh my gooooodd~”
Old 10-22-2019, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Video games are Japan's way of retarding our future generations, since we did it to them first.
Old 10-22-2019, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Baler, you and mBlAke should hook up dude. You guys have a shared affinity for archaeic elfplay and strongt aversions to good taste. There's a lot to build on there.
I suspect they’re both rednecks as well. mblake is confirmed crimson collar
Old 10-22-2019, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go outside cucks

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-23-2019, 10:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nearly all the "old" people I've talked to have interested if i've found a girl to love.

As per off topic.. Why are old people interested if young people find love?
Because we have loved and we know what a huge part of life it is. How good it can be even with the bad parts of it.

They love you and want to you have that in your limited existence. Oh yeah, older people are acutely more aware of how short life is for reasons. Also how its much more rare to find love the older you get for reasons.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldhead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because we have loved and we know what a huge part of life it is. How good it can be even with the bad parts of it.

They love you and want to you have that in your limited existence. Oh yeah, older people are acutely more aware of how short life is for reasons. Also how its much more rare to find love the older you get for reasons.
Also, being alone is abnormal for humans. It’s why, in this time of relative affluence and convenience, suicide rates are skyrocketing and Zoloft is more popular than skittles. The young are generally moronic dip shits without an even remedial understanding of the ingredients necessary for fulfillment. Even 1 out of 3 of my children struggle with happiness, and I’m legit as fuck by almost any measure
Old 10-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Sarnak

hey, Baler, you hooked up yet, dude?

pelase advise.
Old 10-25-2019, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

im in tox with a 10/10 erudite babe.
lucky launch day for me boys!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-25-2019, 05:36 PM
Banned

She looks to have some baggage on her Baler.. Hahaaaa see what i did there?
Closed Thread