Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 11:37 AM
Aviak

Or trade your p99 stuff for phinny stuff. Tons of people in BDA did it along with other people.
Old 10-13-2016, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Got some proof or is that your drug riddled brain misremembering?
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-13-2016, 12:06 PM
Orc

I really wish I could figure out where the whole tinfoil hat trading gear from blue to phinny comes from because my Rogue is still on p99 fully geared.
Old 10-13-2016, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this server worth giving a try, or does it move to fast for only neckbeards to succeed on? is this classic or are there so many daybreak bullshit mechanics added to where its not even that classic. ?
Definatly worth playing, its alot of fun for any type of playstyle. Casual or Hardcore.

Will you get to 60 in a week like that other guy said? fuck no. Spend 15 bucks on a sub, give it a try. If you enjoy it buy a few xp potions to help you along the way.

If you do decide to play, send Wirts Legg a tell. I don't have much but maybe I have something you could use.
Old 10-13-2016, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

So I rolled on Phinny back in December, just floated around and got to level 6 solo (super slow).

Decided to group up with random people. Got 6-10 in Crushbone in an evening of grouping. Did 10-16 on a Saturday afternoon. Then did 16-20 on another evening. And 20-22 last night.

These nights are probably 2-3 hours of play time. Maybe a little more.

Dunno at what point it slows down but it seems pretty casual friendly.

I generally hate exp group, but on this server people are pretty OP and people are Powerleveling new Alts all over the place. Due to the exp code it's to those PLer's benefit to invite you to their group so that they exp faster. Because of this you really don't have to contribute much to your group at all to increase the leveling rate for everyone in your group. It's nice, people don't really ask me for buffs. Can just sort of lazily level up until you get to a higher level where the game is actually funz
Old 10-13-2016, 12:47 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or trade your p99 stuff for phinny stuff. Tons of people in BDA did it along with other people.
Yeah curious about this one since I'm still fully geared there and have a few desirable items.
Old 10-13-2016, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

The one BDA guy I know that did it got his P99 account banned right away. Braknar and crew were probably on high alert when we migrated.

They might be a bit more lax about it now but at this point with so many moving to Phinny, and the deprecation of Krono price, your P99 items ain't worth shit.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 10-13-2016, 01:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The one BDA guy I know that did it got his P99 account banned right away. Braknar and crew were probably on high alert when we migrated.

They might be a bit more lax about it now but at this point with so many moving to Phinny, and the deprecation of Krono price, your P99 items ain't worth shit.
Alert for what. There is no proof that is what you are doing lol.
Old 10-13-2016, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

The alert went out and accounts were banned for no reason?

Its classic. I got banned for attacking people at spires on Live. In the good old days, just being the subject of a petition was enough to get you put on ice. Its like every GM was like your abusive father who just wanted to blame the subject because its the emotionally easiest thing to do.

Must feel good layin down them bans u feelers

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-13-2016, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

If a bunch of ex-BDA characters started logging in exclusively from new IPs/MAC addresses, that would be extremely shady.

Also if you were trading off high price items or plat for nothing in return, that would also trip some alarms. P99 GMs watch that shit.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Closed Thread