Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2019, 11:56 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please let me know if i can help any new SK's with some gear or plat!!! Anything to help my army grow!!!!!!

PS- How's the new SK going?!?! anything i can help with? questions?
Hey BigJeff, thanks for asking. I didn't have much time to play this week end so I only ended up getting some starting gear together. I created the character and got stuck in Paineel because somebody was killing the guards who give the keys to get out. I should be ready to hit the ground running after work this evening. Was planning to head to Qeynos pretty early and get started with the gnoll fang quest just because I remember it being great exp. Do you know if that kill my faction? I've only really done that with good characters in the past.

I had a look for BigJ and was gonna send you a tell but you were offline.
Old 06-03-2019, 11:57 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celery4183 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have mad respect for Erudite knights! Getting the steelsilk is next on the list of gear to pick up on my lvl 25 paladin. It's just going to take a while since this is my second toon on the server; need to get to the level that I can start farming the silk needed to craft.

/salute <all erudite knights>
Did you go with Quellious or Prexus?
Old 06-03-2019, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethelin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey BigJeff, thanks for asking. I didn't have much time to play this week end so I only ended up getting some starting gear together. I created the character and got stuck in Paineel because somebody was killing the guards who give the keys to get out. I should be ready to hit the ground running after work this evening. Was planning to head to Qeynos pretty early and get started with the gnoll fang quest just because I remember it being great exp. Do you know if that kill my faction? I've only really done that with good characters in the past.

I had a look for BigJ and was gonna send you a tell but you were offline.
Yeah im usually only online during the weekends, specifically in the evenings.. I'm usually on for an hour or so each day during the work week.. So i can hop in whenever really! Let me know if i can assist with getting u outta that area! I'll pick ya up!

In terms of that quest- I'm not sure? I've never done it!
Old 06-03-2019, 12:46 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah im usually only online during the weekends, specifically in the evenings.. I'm usually on for an hour or so each day during the work week.. So i can hop in whenever really! Let me know if i can assist with getting u outta that area! I'll pick ya up!

In terms of that quest- I'm not sure? I've never done it!
That would be awesome! I'll have to double check what i named him when I get home but I'm pretty sure it's Razzum.

I just checked the wiki for the faction for this quest and came up with this:

Your faction standing with Guards of Qeynos got better.
Your faction standing with Antonius Bayle got better.
Your faction standing with Corrupt Qeynos Guards got worse.
Your faction standing with Circle Of Unseen Hands got worse.
Your faction standing with Merchants of Qeynos got better.

I assume the corrupt guards of Qeynos could be an issue? They are allied with the SK/Necro guild in Qeynos I think.
Old 06-03-2019, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethelin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prexus is friggin gorgeous!
Old 06-03-2019, 12:58 PM
Large Bat

My little guy is only level 4 killing little mobs in Paineel. I ventured into the Warrens and quickly learned I still need another level or two lol. I plan on staying over there since I’ve never leveled around there before so it’ll be a new adventure. Also, sorry OP not meaning to hijack your post.
Old 06-03-2019, 01:02 PM
Banned

U just park yourself in warrens and i'll come give ya potg and thorns Proofyeq.. Then you'll be of level in no time to wreck that place! Tell me when and i'll make my way over!
Old 06-03-2019, 01:55 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proofyeq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My little guy is only level 4 killing little mobs in Paineel. I ventured into the Warrens and quickly learned I still need another level or two lol. I plan on staying over there since I’ve never leveled around there before so it’ll be a new adventure. Also, sorry OP not meaning to hijack your post.
Haha no worries my friend. Plenty of advice to go around here. I may actually join you in the warrens for the same reason. Especially if BigJeff is gonna buff us for it. Sounds like a party!
Old 06-03-2019, 01:56 PM
Orc

Quote:
Prexus
Old 06-03-2019, 02:06 PM
Banned

gonna keep my druid parked over there in Warrens for a while!! i'll pop in and buff on the daily!
Closed Thread