Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2020, 08:28 PM
Large Bat

Exclamation Pathing

I never see this being discussed in forums but pathing is more messed up than it's ever been. Am I wrong on this? Ever since Green came out i've had more death's from weird aggro than in the time I leveled 3 60's on Blue.

Has this been recognized anywhere? Any fixes being worked on?
Old 01-11-2020, 08:36 PM
Large Rat

They did an update that did some pathing updates several months prior to Green being released that royally fucked pathing on p99. P99 pathing was actually better than live prior to that update.

I don't know if they fucked it up to make it more "classic" or if it was unintended. Either way you are correct that pathing is completely fucked up. Mobs fall through the world or path through walls very regularly. Charm pets are especially susceptible to falling through the world after chasing a mob through a wall.

Pretty sure people have bitched and moaned about it since it happened but the update wasnt rolled back so I presume we are stuck with what we have. Can't complain too much for a free classic experience and whatnot.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

It isnt as bad as the time they patched and all the mobs were missing from the zones and stacked on top of each other in one spot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's not perfect but good players can work with it, and pull carefully ^^
Closed Thread