Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Even if i wanted to do that (which i dont lol) I dont have the time anymore. I am lucky to get 3 hours in a row to play anymore. And I dont even have kids, I dont know how some of you do it.
Old 06-01-2013, 01:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if i wanted to do that (which i dont lol) I dont have the time anymore. I am lucky to get 3 hours in a row to play anymore. And I dont even have kids, I dont know how some of you do it.
Cause people don't want to work 40 hours a week.
Old 06-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaniron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cause people don't want to work 40 hours a week.
I don't think many people actually want to work 40 a week (unless they hate their familys) but we do it anyways =)
Old 06-01-2013, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issues [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is more than likely a joke...but I would never suggest getting any SO to game with you...if they dont like gaming at all even better. They won't bother you when you game and they'll help you not fall too far down the rabbit hole.

Might be some lucky dudes out there with chicks that game like a dude...IE don't need hand holding, not constantly needing help, not constantly in the dark...etc

Gaming is an escape for most people, imagine your game time filled with endless questions and neediness, and theres no ignoring them or saying no...they live with you.
Glad I'm one of the lucky ones, but there have been times when it was troublesome. My first EQ account got "stolen" by my wife. I had to restart my character on a new account. But she kicked more butt in EQ than I did.
Old 06-01-2013, 01:32 PM
Decaying Skeleton

They get it done by ignoring everything~
Old 06-01-2013, 03:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Poor Shawn Wooly, his mom went on to found Online Gamers Anonymous. She is in a documentary called Second Skin which is about MMO addicts, she tries to take in this wow player and help him...it's freakin hilarious. I highly recommend it.

http://youtu.be/V_2FycHamfA

That was the only full upload i could find, unforunately the audio is out of sync
Last edited by Gadwen; 06-01-2013 at 03:02 PM..
Closed Thread