Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 12:03 AM
Planar Protector

Erudite/Gnome clerics.

Erudite Paladins.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wood elves have a religion option for warriors that none of their other classes can pick, even bards. Thats a rare option.
Just checked and this is not accurate.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benanov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bertie Wizards pay a premium to buy spells in Qeynos as they're apprehensive to Order of Three.
Well, to be honest, as a Bertoxxulous Necro even I have to go up into the light to buy me some regular spells off the list , the shield line and it has been a pain getting them every few levels.

To top it off, some necro spells only exist on sk merchants on the OTHER SIDE OF THE CONTINENT ...

To add to the convo I think I have never ever seen a Human Warrior of Bertoxxulous
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 12-08-2019, 09:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To top it off, some necro spells only exist on sk merchants on the OTHER SIDE OF THE CONTINENT ...
[/IMG]
Name them? Most can be researched.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi, was wondering what has been some of the more uncommon race class religion combos in teal/green so far.

For Example, I feel like I'm the only Innoruuk Worshipping Half Elf Warrior on Teal.
My wife is probably the only female half elf warrior worshipping RZ.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Female Half-Elf Warrior
I gurentee it.

@turbosilk dang you beat me to it. I was logging in lol.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benanov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Name them? Most can be researched.
My level 20 pet ... I was laughed at for my ignorance in HHK by some kind researchers for paying frantically for words of the Quickening and also trying to get hold of Anthology and Enlightenment words. I only got my level 20 pet when I was 23.

These people told me I could get the level 20 pet off the sk sells in grobb for example and others, so I decided to believe them a bit as they clicked into being my new 20 pet! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As a Bertie Necro when I play there is rarely anyone in South Qeynos so I went without the shield line and identify for a while as well, ended up having to research them myself instead.

All in all it was fun, a whole new world opened to me when I crossed HHK, traipse around sightseeing then quickly run back to qeynos ... I really dislike the whole freeport and south part of the map, nothing beats blessing the rains down in Karanaaaaa.

Currently maxing some of the city factions and having a blast as I raise tradeskills.

But the necro guild spell sellers down there are a bit short on basic stuff.

For those wondering the most APPALLING Fault is that in the sewers NO ONE SELLS WATER.

You can easily find food scavenging the endless little fishes that run the sewers, those little guys sometimes hold up to 3 fresh fishes in their bellies ... but there is NO WATER!

If you were feeling adventurous you could fish a bit as well to pass the time, but really, have helped some lowbie Bertuxxulous brethren by giving them stacks of water.

I live part of my time in the sewers and it is kinda bad being forced to the upside world just to buy water.

That for me is worse than having to travel half the continent for a spell or hoping the right words fall off the correct leveled mobs.

Yep.
[center]
Old 12-08-2019, 04:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nothing beats blessing the rains down in Karanaaaaa.

Currently maxing some of the city factions and having a blast as I raise tradeskills.
You sure you shouldn't have rolled a druid instead? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-08-2019, 05:14 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoojitsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sure you shouldn't have rolled a druid instead? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh no no no ...

I love rains because they bring life ... life that will live and then die ... and rot .

There is no rot without life, there is no life without rot.

People always think Bertoxxulous is just an Alien Being, hellbent on making everything sick or dying for a twisted inanity of action.

What people faill to see if the beauty behind the process of life, how life, unlike those misguided Rodcet Nife dupes think, is about being a stepping stone to death and then rot.

Without rot there is no renewal, no putrid fumes boiling, ironically enough to some blinded fools like Lashun, with myriads of tiny specks of life, moving , thriving in the carcasses of disease and the nauseating perfection of decay that has more life than the simple concepts the Temple of Life spouses.

What they do not see when I see Rain is how water, will eventually become the catalyst for more life and in time, more death and rot.

So no my friend, I am not misguided by those that profess they love life, when in reality they worship false idols and misguided ideas!

Druids are all duped, given trinkets of power and simple parlor tricks compared to what Bertoxxulous, in all his Magnificent Care has given all of my brethren and me.

Even some of my brethren are utterly misguided, following in their ignorance the diametrically opposed view of what Rodcet Nife lies to their scammed crowd, thus falling into the same circle of Betrayal and Deceit.

No my friend, what I have seen is the wonderful Ganzir of Bertoxxulous directly, the greenish tint of an eternal life teeming with more LIFE than can be even imagined by those that call themselves the Lord of Qeynos.

So I bless the rains down in Karana! Not for Karana , for he is just another snake oil seller, conman, but for what it will bring forth when life ceases and then the true life of the hidden specks of Bertoxxulous will regale us with ...

Eternal Putrefaction, Blessed Unlife teeming with the real energy of Feverish Maladies that let us glimpse into Perfection at the end that is not the end.

More Rains! More Water, More Death!

Come my friend, come with me ... I can show you the hidden ways into the sewers, help you navigate the maze into a secret place, that is ripe with hidden delights, with forbidden pleasures ... let me burst the cyst of your illusory life and come with me down ... down into the unknown!

The rewards will be many

You know I speak truth , leave your misguided notions, do not babble incoherently into the Qeynos Courtyard shouting to the world lies

Come with me, down , down into the rabbit hole of wonder and sweet delicacies

Your flesh pulses and quickens, you fevers boil higher, you know that what you call disease is just the precursor of the torpid dreams of the Sages, the Being that dwell beyond and show us the greatest mysteries

Yes , yes, come , now hold your breath

Slowly, do not be afraid, come here into this hidden wall, covered in vines

Pass with me, and see, gaze upon this pit filled with water

If you come down with me you will see that we will emerge in a new world!

Come, take the leap, swim down with me and be free!

A purple robe is waiting for you ...

Do not tell anyone, keep it a secret, lie silent

The night, the day, everything belongs to us my friend

Be quiet and follow

I will show you wonders undreamed of ...
[center]
Old 12-08-2019, 06:02 PM
Sarnak

I'm pretty sure there's not a single soul who is something like a Wood Elf Bard of Brell or a Human Rogue of Erollisi

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Closed Thread