Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2020, 06:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those people are cringecases and not representative.
Old 01-25-2020, 02:40 PM
Kobold

Why do dumb asses always blame the sellers and not the buyers, buyers are responsible for at least 90% of the prices cause they actually buy the items for that much, you dont like how expensive shit is then ppl need to stop paying so much for it, if im selling some piece of crap item and someone is willing to pay thousands more for it then someone else OF COURSE im going to sell it to the person willing to pay more.
Old 01-25-2020, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its still an upgrade, BIS, and its more than just the stats. The cool looking icon and feeling of having it also matters to some.

Also raw HP is an important stat and only on so many pieces. Its the min max for CH.
That's why amethyst bracelets are going for 10-15k... oh wait?
Old 01-25-2020, 11:52 PM
Orc

lmao this dumb fuck really thinks he can solo this camp on classic ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ha\
Old 01-25-2020, 11:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valadiscrin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao this dumb fuck really thinks he can solo this camp on classic ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ha\
Old 01-26-2020, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valadiscrin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Need >150 IQ. Sorry you lack the intellectual stature to get on the ride, untermensch.
Old 02-01-2020, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

I see the dumb cunts are still trying to rip people off on GEBs/ring.
Old 02-02-2020, 04:48 PM
Kobold

I think this thread worked. The price is way down. You possibly are a mad genius
Closed Thread