Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2020, 11:50 PM
Banned

Default RE: Currently Being Trained at MS Camp

Hello.

I'd just really love to know why there's all this supposed evidence that I'm responsible for training the MS camp... I am told there are videos of me training the manastone camp on Jherin last night...? What? Where are these videos? Let's all see them!

Because of your stupid whining and posting without any evidence innocent people have gotten BANNED.

I have multiple folks trying to communicate with Galach telling him that they saw me multiple times in other locations all the way across the zone from this incident yet he is confident in pinning it on me and calling it a day because you guys can only point fingers and provide NO evidence.
Those of you now saying that Jherin was somehow responsible are refusing to communicate with Galach to let him know you didn't ever actually see him any time last night at all yet are still blaming him.

Yes. I have a character banned now for NO reason because of nerdrage and Galach not knowing shit about actually being a GM. The worst part...?

Manastone camp is still getting trained.
Figure your chit out Galach.

Seriously... F this! This is all BS. This kind of garbage is why this game will fail.
Last edited by danansomehandsom; 01-22-2020 at 11:58 PM..
Old 01-22-2020, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-23-2020, 12:06 AM
Banned

I have three individuals already that I have logs of communication with saying that they indeed did petition me without any proof because they were upset about train. These three individuals will have to be disciplined for making false petitions and "crying wolf" now.
Old 01-23-2020, 12:09 AM
Banned

The truth is out. GM confirmed. Jherin and Quetzl retarded.
Old 01-23-2020, 12:12 AM
Banned

Yep here is the proof. This is what Galach made his ban based off of.
This and this alone.
Old 01-23-2020, 12:24 AM
Banned

your screenshots so far are they only proof of anything. This amount of information alone is what he has and what he has decided to start banning people for. I have (nor has anyone else) submitted anything to him aside from eyewitness statements that Jherin was nowhere near the manastone camp last night and could not/did not cause any trains.

This is all started because Quetzal decided to whine and rant after he got trained and blamed anyone he decided to randomly lash out at. I didn't respond to his nonsense so I got the ban and you got away with him causing mass ban because you were nasty to him in ooc.

I don't know how, at this point, I can't make it my soul duty to smear Quetzal for taking his petty lying ass to Galach and getting people banned... and then refusing to tell Galach that he in fact never had any proof.

In sum... There are about 6-8 people that are telling Galach they saw me multiple times at another part of the zone entirely from where this incident took place, but Galach has chosen to ban me based on this one angry troll -- Quetzal -- who has admitted to me that he knows I'm not responsible. Galach is taking the side of the one angry troll with no evidence or proof over the other 9 people that can present logs showing me elsewhere because...

it's easier? he doesn't like me? he's just a suck GM?
Who even knows?
Last edited by danansomehandsom; 01-23-2020 at 12:33 AM..
Old 01-23-2020, 12:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by danansomehandsom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who has admitted to me that he knows I'm not responsible.
Screenshot?
Old 01-23-2020, 12:55 AM
Banned

[Wed Jan 22 18:01:25 2020] You say out of character, 'Elf court has spoken, Jherin is suspended for his BS last night'
[Wed Jan 22 18:01:41 2020] You say out of character, 'Appologies to the insane person known as Solmn'

[Wed Jan 22 18:01:53 2020] Galach says out of character, 'GUILTY'

[Wed Jan 22 18:02:44 2020] Galach tells you, 'what happened last night?'
[Wed Jan 22 18:03:17 2020] You told Galach, 'I went to pee and came back dead'
[Wed Jan 22 18:03:52 2020] You told Galach, 'When i got back I asked in ooc what happened and we all made some accusations. Then it happened again during EE pop and I FDed but still didnt see who did it or much on the logs'
[Wed Jan 22 18:04:05 2020] You told Galach, 'Xdru was also gating within zone but seemingly not with mob aggro'
[Wed Jan 22 18:04:38 2020] You told Galach, 'i know some people lost spots on the list'
[Wed Jan 22 18:04:53 2020] Galach tells you, 'alright, he is gone for 3 days. Let me know if he does it again on his warrior'
[Wed Jan 22 18:04:54 2020] You told Galach, 'If theres anything specific you want to know I can try to answer'

Here's what I said.
Last edited by drdrakes; 01-23-2020 at 12:55 AM.. Reason: Formating
Old 01-23-2020, 01:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The truth is out. GM confirmed. Jherin and Quetzl retarded.
Hazek involved in a drama thread.

Again.
Old 01-23-2020, 01:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[Wed Jan 22 18:01:41 2020] You say out of character, 'Appologies to the insane person known as Solmn'

[Wed Jan 22 18:02:44 2020] Galach tells you, 'what happened last night?'
[Wed Jan 22 18:03:17 2020] You told Galach, 'I went to pee and came back dead'
[Wed Jan 22 18:03:52 2020] You told Galach, 'When i got back I asked in ooc what happened and we all made some accusations. Then it happened again during EE pop and I FDed but still didnt see who did it or much on the logs'
[Wed Jan 22 18:04:05 2020] You told Galach, 'Xdru was also gating within zone but seemingly not with mob aggro'
[Wed Jan 22 18:04:38 2020] You told Galach, 'i know some people lost spots on the list'
[Wed Jan 22 18:04:53 2020] Galach tells you, 'alright, he is gone for 3 days. Let me know if he does it again on his warrior'
[Wed Jan 22 18:04:54 2020] You told Galach, 'If theres anything specific you want to know I can try to answer'

Here's what I said.
The only thing this proves is that Galach decided that he was going to pin it on me before he even heard anything form anyone at all about what happened. It's all right there...

almost 3 mintues later...

I did not train
ANYONE
EVER.

And I want to know why some asshat admitting that he made blanket false accusations in zone resulted in a ban with literally no evidence and no questions asked to anyone else AND about 6 people saying they saw Jherin nowhere near Manastone camp all night. So let me just re-emphasize...

I did NOT train ANYONE
EVER!
Last edited by danansomehandsom; 01-23-2020 at 01:19 AM..
Closed Thread