Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2021, 02:48 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Quished Aren't Toxic, Just The Internet Tough Guy

https://youtu.be/l_jajz6WdsU

And CSR want toxic players removed, yet this one still has more chances.
Old 05-01-2021, 03:11 AM
Banned

Definitely needs some camomile tea.
Old 05-01-2021, 03:31 AM
Sarnak

Who is that?

Imagine getting jumped over elf drama.
Old 05-01-2021, 06:02 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is that?

Imagine getting jumped over elf drama.
Playing mtg at the lan broke in high school: I watched a trio of other kids from a different high school try to beat up a 40 year old man over some eve online drama. This dude lived at the lan and talked nonstop about eve. Game might actually be called rift I mix them up cause I’ve played neither. Whatever the space economy game is:

So these four dudes(high school kids, not my school didn’t know em- I mean I knew them by face from the lan but that’s it) come in to the lan and two of them were wearing fedoras and sunglasses, I kid you not. One of them starts yelling at 40 year old man about game drama and is jumping around like pounding his fists together saying shit as cheesy as “why I aughtta!!” and the one dude whose working the lan is already like standing up telling them to chill out. And the kid jumping around throwing a tantrum grabs the back of the old dudes head and like steps into a wwf turnbuckle face smash but wasn’t strong enough to really even budge the old nerd and then they got kicked out.

I’ve heard about stuff like this happening with mudds back in the day: like people getting bricks thrown through their windows and stuff.
Old 05-02-2021, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkTheSlayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Playing mtg at the lan broke in high school: I watched a trio of other kids from a different high school try to beat up a 40 year old man over some eve online drama. This dude lived at the lan and talked nonstop about eve. Game might actually be called rift I mix them up cause I’ve played neither. Whatever the space economy game is:

So these four dudes(high school kids, not my school didn’t know em- I mean I knew them by face from the lan but that’s it) come in to the lan and two of them were wearing fedoras and sunglasses, I kid you not. One of them starts yelling at 40 year old man about game drama and is jumping around like pounding his fists together saying shit as cheesy as “why I aughtta!!” and the one dude whose working the lan is already like standing up telling them to chill out. And the kid jumping around throwing a tantrum grabs the back of the old dudes head and like steps into a wwf turnbuckle face smash but wasn’t strong enough to really even budge the old nerd and then they got kicked out.

I’ve heard about stuff like this happening with mudds back in the day: like people getting bricks thrown through their windows and stuff.
Ahhh, that's a good story
Old 05-02-2021, 01:02 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahhh, that's a good story
Thanks man, it’s non fiction. I feel like I’m not telling it right and it’s one of those “ you had to be there” kinda things.
Old 05-01-2021, 03:39 AM
Banned

Link posted in OP is why we live in a police surveillance state and ppl want to ban force protection.
Old 05-01-2021, 03:53 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Tough time of year still.
Old 05-01-2021, 05:01 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-01-2021, 06:51 AM
Kobold

guys im scared i dont want to choke on my own teeth
Closed Thread