Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't get into a rotation until you prove yourself to TMO here and they say so.

Wow. Listen to you lol.
OH I'm sorry I missed your incredible gigantic sense of entitlement under your signature in your post.

You're right. After TMO worked hard for a year since Kunark came out to key up for VP and we still have members who need many things from there we're supposed to sit back and watch as VD strolls in at their leisure and kills the dragons with the best loot in game, offering no resistance.

But its only half the time you say! They surely deserve it as they have proven.... what?
That they can exploit a CH/Memblur. Thats all they've proven in VP.
That if IB didn't need their numbers to zerg with that they'd never even have 10 VP keys in guild let alone 50 they claim they have?

Why should VD get handed half the dragons in VP free and uncontested? Neither IB or TMO got that sweetheart of a deal.
So yes when VD steps their game up and proves they can actually kill VP dragons( as opposed to memblur spectating) then I bet you a line of communication starts.