Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2021, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red sucks hope that helps swish.
If you enjoy bitter bickering in a PVE environment with maximum GM intervention and crying about fairness in what is supposed to be an open world game, blue servers are for you.

If you enjoy a natural order of power to determine camp and loot rights, PVP enabled may be for you.

If you enjoy the actual impacts of every piece of gear on your character and in your gearbag, considering every single angle you can have an edge against actual human players versus dead 21 year old AI opponents, PVP may be for you.

Some blue guys seem to want to play EQ as if it is a single player game. I don't know why. I feel bad for those most afflicted with pixel lust / rot
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-18-2021, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you enjoy bitter bickering in a PVE environment with maximum GM intervention and crying about fairness in what is supposed to be an open world game, blue servers are for you.

If you enjoy a natural order of power to determine camp and loot rights, PVP enabled may be for you.

If you enjoy the actual impacts of every piece of gear on your character and in your gearbag, considering every single angle you can have an edge against actual human players versus dead 21 year old AI opponents, PVP may be for you.

Some blue guys seem to want to play EQ as if it is a single player game. I don't know why. I feel bad for those most afflicted with pixel lust / rot
Sorry you have 30man pop, hope that helps.
Old 11-18-2021, 06:52 PM
Sarnak

Why do people from red always come to threads talking about how people should come to red? If red was great it would have more then 50 people playing. Get over it your server is dead cuz EQ pvp is trash, always has been, always will be.
Old 11-18-2021, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't even realize this is what you were insinuating when you asked the question. But that would be an absurd amount of work for essentially no gain. Each draftee would lose like half a kill during draft week per additional member guild.
If blue taught me anything, it's that minmaxers will do almost anything to gain personal advantage. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-18-2021, 07:02 PM
Kobold

Vindi wasn't killed around the clock until Riot got bored and started doing it as a meme, and Vaqnuish followed not to be one-upped. Never to be finished 6th alt 53 pallys and 47 bards rejoice.
Old 11-18-2021, 07:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycoolrausch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vindi wasn't killed around the clock until Riot got bored and started doing it as a meme, and Vaqnuish followed not to be one-upped. Never to be finished 6th alt 53 pallys and 47 bards rejoice.
I remember a lot of AG batphones going off for vindi early am too.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 11-18-2021, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

no one plays on red anymore. stop daydreaming and just join green
Old 11-18-2021, 07:55 PM
Banned

Ya. Just flag for Pvp on green AND enjoy casually leveling in pvp. No need for raiding at all!
Old 11-18-2021, 08:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah OP can get fucked
Not sure this is true.
Old 11-18-2021, 10:08 PM
Fire Giant

can't decide whats worse, OP's braindead post or the posts advocating people to join dead red