Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 03:23 PM
Banned

You can't get into a rotation until you prove yourself to TMO here and they say so.

Wow. Listen to you lol.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:24 PM
Aviak

And for the LULS, Crazyeyes was Painfull the troll SK from DA that was deleveled to 54 for MQ use. Go fuck yourself TMO

/RAGE and some tables flippin over
Old 03-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentalCowtipper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maze using those exploit sounds kosher to me - why wouldn't they? If they're going to allow the memblur/CH exploit and also state that VP is open season for exploiting and griefing - by that logic why wouldn't it be fine to use other exploits as long as its only in VP?

VD seems to like to point out that by using this memblur/CH exploit that there are still 2 dragons up in VP that TMO has not killed. Sure. We haven't killed THIS round of them. Yet.
There are 60-80+ past dead VP dragons that we have killed. We're not as upset as you seem to think we are that our Hoshkar #11 (or whatnot) kill is being delayed by an exploit. Its a shame you can't just train like civilized folk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

On another note mind if I ask you what VP dragons VD has ever killed?
Or even attempted?

There are 2 up as I type. Why don't you guys grow a pair and give one of them a try? You say you have 50+ keyed now. Then give it a try. Man up. 50+ is plenty for VP. Instead you won't even try. Its some funny shit that Coldblooded has the biggest sack in your whole guild and he's a she.

Thats why TMO doesn't fully respect you guys atm. If you tried the VP dragons and wiped we'd respect you more for having a pair and even trying.
IB was at least willing to try stuff.

Is it because you know that after a night or two in VP "having fun" (we have enchanters with memblur too - and trainers who know how to actually train!) that the majority of your guild would loose heart and not come back for a 3rd night? Come on out and prove to us that you guys aren't a casual family raiding guild. Attempt something 6 nights in a row and keep coming back for more like we have. TMO doesn't quit. Show us you guys don't either.

Maybe if we saw resolve like that from VD we'd understand you're serious and no longer a casual guild and deserve rotation consideration. Winning some random FTE variables is nice over the last week. Having 35-45 members willing to log on 6 nights in a row to hit up VP - because we don't back down - is dedication. Until you guys man up and show some dedication you come off as sackless wonders who think they can bully another guild into a rotation on mobs you have never even attempted.
VD apparently doesn't quit, those 2 dragons are still alive amirite?

Why are you arguing shit about "deserving" a rotation, your guild is unable to kill them so far with VD fucking with you, what else is there to say ? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2012, 03:26 PM
Fire Giant

Must suck to have to look over the fence at us raiding and wonder why you're playing broke back mountain with your gay brother.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFresh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And for the LULS, Crazyeyes was Painfull the troll SK from DA that was deleveled to 54 for MQ use. Go fuck yourself TMO

/RAGE and some tables flippin over

Lordfresh is slaying people left and right on the forums instead if slaying monsters in game.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lordfresh is slaying people left and right on the forums instead if slaying monsters in game.
LOLS not sure why people provoke the guys who know there dirty laundry. Keep doing it.. broseph.

But in all cerial im at work being paid to troll a forum.. monstas wait for me to get home / shower up / have diner and relax..
Old 03-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By judging how often you post, you are spending your life in this forum instead of doing anything constructive in your real life [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Must suck to have to look over the fence at us raiding and wonder why you're playing broke back mountain with your gay brother.
Dude i have raided for 2 year here.. i barely raid anymore.. and brokeback mountain jokes were played out in 2006 broseph
Old 03-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That sounds like more fun than raiding to me.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

lol Slapen you are fucking retarded - shut up.

My parents don't give me anything short of the occasional kindness. I get school for free and pay my own way otherwise. Slapen I probably make more money than you as a student. Your implications are a further testament to your retardation. Yeah, life must really suck getting an education and having the fortunate opportunity to work a flexible yet profitable schedule! Doing some science and some engineering and earning a living at the same time really leaves me feeling unfulfilled =( I'd much rather look like a raging homosexual and save fat tourists from drowning once a year.

I'd say your brain is probably as fried as your skin, Slapen, but it is pretty clear that your brain was never fully functional in the first place.