Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2017, 02:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know, it's terrible isn't it? I'm not sure how, but I guess I'll just have to find some way to live with the fact that a handful of nerds think I'm riled up over something I'm not actually riled up over.

#virtualworldproblems
upset enough to delete your magelo, awkward
Old 11-05-2017, 02:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The magelo thing was buggy and I had duplicate magelos. An admin fixed it but my signature was still pointing to the duplicate one (it's now fixed).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The magelo thing was buggy and I had duplicate magelos. An admin fixed it but my signature was still pointing to the duplicate one (it's now fixed).
Loramin, just admit you deleted your magelo in a fit of immense nerd rage. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-05-2017, 11:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErlickBachman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't blame <Savage>. Scout roll is a dumb and non-classic. Its humorous how this agreement exists for Scout Charisa, but not for other mobs. But I guess pixel needing children are going to be pixel needing children.

- 100 DKP for saying "Scout" and "Classic" in the same sentence.

And yes, Savage is the scourge of Norrath. Free ports, Free buffs and free rez for everyone NOT tagged in Savage!!!!!
Old 11-07-2017, 03:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
The magelo thing was buggy and I had duplicate magelos.
This is true. I had to dig around for a minute to find his actual one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think he did it out of rage. Just don't apply the word "skill" to anything relating to the Scout clickfest. That causes nerd rage. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-07-2017, 06:03 PM
Sarnak

player-made agreements and guild boycotts: classic.

So that argument is destroyed. Different servers did things differently, too. As long as it's not a GM enforced rule, I don't see the problem here. If enough players agree on a way to do things and shun the pariahs, that's their problem. That's how society works baby!!