Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2017, 12:49 AM
Kobold

oh i forgot standing around a statue is terrorism. Also you are back to step one of how to give them power, which is you being the dum dum.

glad you picked "make the poor fight amongst themselves instead of unite against the rich" as your battle, dum dum
Old 08-14-2017, 12:52 AM
Kobold

"Id love to unite with my fellow lower class citizens, taken advantage by a corrupt system, b-b-but mah principals! they say nasty words and like the other side from the 200 year old war!"
Old 08-14-2017, 02:35 PM
Fire Giant

I don't think the news has even touched on this subject, but does anyone know if these Civil War statues are being toppled over like Saddam's in Iraq, or is care being taken to transport these pieces of art to a museum? Think we are all hoping for the latter, regardless of prejudices.
Old 08-14-2017, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think the news has even touched on this subject, but does anyone know if these Civil War statues are being toppled over like Saddam's in Iraq, or is care being taken to transport these pieces of art to a museum? Think we are all hoping for the latter, regardless of prejudices.
They're being professionally removed. Guess folks don't want to admit defeat. Heritage not hate, lol.
Old 08-14-2017, 03:44 PM
Banned

i guess i'm just not woke enough to earnestly defend the side with the hitler terrorists

lol
Old 08-14-2017, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

woke is a lame term
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-14-2017, 04:00 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

i feel exceedingly unwoke today :c read for first time about these riots yesterday and watched shaprio (he said woke) talk about why he need bodyguards with some bald guy who look liek that guy from the movie with the girl with the red hair. i watched scaramucci too for first time and heard the secret tape recording. he gotta pretty dirty mouth. ALSO, based on that content, YouTube suggested I watch a video of milo meeting alex jones. think I gonna watch that tonight.

will report back tomorrow with how woke I feeling.
Old 08-14-2017, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i guess i'm just not woke enough to earnestly defend the side with the hitler terrorists

lol

No you just dont see how telling people to fight other people in the street is a way to distract the lower class people to allow the rich to do whatever they want.

Now things are SO ass backwards, the same people fighting in favor of net neutrality, are now championing corporations using their separation from goverment to censor the internet. (RE twitter not banning posts the left thinks should be, re go daddy shutting down service to an alt right publication etc)

the left is totally being manipulated by a small minority of wealthy corporate and authoritarian interests that have convinced them to chose to blame your family, with the narrative, "Argue with your family, unfriend them, do not listen to them, wait even better fight them for the racists that they are!"

Last thing I want the left to remember is, the alt right is an authoritarian loving institution, it WANTS authoritarian rule, it WANTS the protests to be shut down, yet the left is the polar opposite of that, and right now are playing right into their trap.

Trump said there are 'many sides' to blame, and when you have one side literally punching people who have lawful permits to protest, then well, how can you say other side is committing acts of terror? How can you honestly say the side not protesting in the street but in permitted areas of parks are the ones creating terror?

And I'll say it again, remember, neo nazi's protesting in public is not new, at all. Its not a group emboldened by trump, its a group that is skyrocketing in popularity, because the left is emboldened by the all consuming power of the dark side of the force.

Every single day the left loses its grip on reality more and more.
Old 08-14-2017, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
will report back tomorrow with how woke I feeling.
I can 100% guarantee you that in time this will all be forgotten about with zero change whatsoever.

BLM is almost dead and gone, what did it change? Nada, same as occupy wallstreet, same as free palistine

its all just people shouting but nobody doing.
Old 08-14-2017, 04:24 PM
Banned

"dont you see? opposing nazis only furthers the nazi agenda!"

- p99s most retarded elf
Closed Thread