Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2021, 06:53 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the TLDR is that the staff doesn't want Seal Team monopolizing VP so they are giving other guilds a chance at Trak teeth (every 4th Trakanon ST cant kill it). This was triggered because ST has killed literally every single Trakanon on Green since he started spawning. ST leadership had a meltdown that they could not kill every single Trakanon so they had a momentary lapse in judgment and deleted the UN discord and canceled all player-made agreements... So now the entire guild is banned from raiding for an indefinite amount of time because the GMs see these actions as childish (they are) - I would guess somewhere between 1 week and 4 weeks depending on how salty the GMs are at Phatez/Smash/Vill. Plus it seems they care less about Green than Blue, so they may try to crucify ST to set an example.

Repercussions include ST losing all their scheduled raid times in Sky/Hate/Fear (they will get more, but they won't be the same ones), and a harsh lesson that they play on the server, they don't run it.

I for one support Seal Team and hope my overly immersed brothers can handle not raiding for a bit. For all that we joke, there are people who seriously live and breathe P99 and I genuinely care for my fellow nerd's mental health
Lol. Thanks for the explanation. "Arrogant, Entitled Toddler Gets a Pants-Down Spanking at the Grocery Store: The Movie" sounds about right.
Old 02-08-2021, 07:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nphixion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Confirmed that non-ST are competing with ST at 3AM CST for *checks notes* a rotting skeleton camp. The drag-and-dribble of "we want to compete" must be understood as "we never want to compete, ever"
I mean if I were in ST I'd be farming my keys. Gotta plan ahead for when the guild gets nuked by the GMs.
Old 02-08-2021, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the TLDR is that the staff doesn't want Seal Team monopolizing VP so they are giving other guilds a chance at Trak teeth (every 4th Trakanon ST cant kill it). This was triggered because ST has killed literally every single Trakanon on Green since he started spawning. ST leadership had a meltdown that they could not kill every single Trakanon so they had a momentary lapse in judgment and deleted the UN discord and canceled all player-made agreements... So now the entire guild is banned from raiding for an indefinite amount of time because the GMs see these actions as childish (they are) - I would guess somewhere between 1 week and 4 weeks depending on how salty the GMs are at Phatez/Smash/Vill. Plus it seems they care less about Green than Blue, so they may try to crucify ST to set an example.

Repercussions include ST losing all their scheduled raid times in Sky/Hate/Fear (they will get more, but they won't be the same ones), and a harsh lesson that they play on the server, they don't run it.

I for one support Seal Team and hope my overly immersed brothers can handle not raiding for a bit. For all that we joke, there are people who seriously live and breathe P99 and I genuinely care for my fellow nerd's mental health
That's not even half the story. But it's the forums, and you won't find the other half here. I'm sure as hell not going to tell you.
Old 02-08-2021, 07:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0
are you trying to imply you're more of a man becuase you play red? I'll refer you to my early statement about the abundance of virginity in this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, I guess that's what I'm implying. Why?
Because it's in the nature of men to solve issues with force, women queue up like little bitches asking their overlords what they can and cannot do.
Men have something called testosterone pumping in their bodies and men do not like when other men try to take over their territory. Keep drinking your soy latte.
yikes lay off the man, okay? he doesn't have time to lose his virginity. he's too busy being a Real Big Man defending HIS TERRITORY (4 frogs) from the vicious onslaught of 11 other very manly men on the same elf simulator. it's very stressful and requires a lot of attention, hence the disdain for soy lattes. this is a man that needs to boof the beans straight.

keep fighting the good fight larken.
Old 02-08-2021, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benanov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not even half the story. But it's the forums, and you won't find the other half here. I'm sure as hell not going to tell you.
The other half is that DMO and ST are a bunch of impotent man children who never learned to share and still throw toddler rage temper tantrums in a 22 year old elf sim.
Old 02-08-2021, 07:22 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benanov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is the other half how they defied direct GM orders to honor UN agreements for atleast 72 hours after leaving and went and sniped all the OoA's they werent able to win through fair competition?
Old 02-08-2021, 07:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I mean he did leave out the part about sniping an open server vox
Old 02-08-2021, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The other half is that DMO and ST are a bunch of impotent man children who never learned to share and still throw toddler rage temper tantrums in a 22 year old elf sim.
Is that how this started? Seems like saddle sore and less organized crews lobbied for exactly what would end the UN.... via you, guessed it, what you're projecting here.

Lobbying constantly for things you agreed not to via a UN existing makes the whole point of ever doing that UN stuff a joke. So did petitioning around it before.

ST was good buddies till this.
Old 02-08-2021, 08:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean if I were in ST I'd be farming my keys. Gotta plan ahead for when the guild gets nuked by the GMs.
Even with the zerg that is ST basically all their main raiders are keyed for VP. They are at the point of keying alts and guild bots.
Old 02-08-2021, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Convert server over to PVP immediately. It won't solve raid problems but at least you guys can kill eachother.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread