Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2022, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

did u see the vide of the judge yelling at him about not lying? lol

"this isnt your show... slow down when you're speaking..."
Old 08-03-2022, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

lol he replies to questions the way we do on the forums.
Old 08-03-2022, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Hey this is a non partisan question and I really want to know - why does alex jones get in trouble for being wrong about the news he was reporting on, but other news outlets get to just print a retraction on page 10?

What is it that he did that is different than what the news does all the time?

And does this set any precedents to being able to sue the news if they turn out to be incorrect about something?

Like could the philipeno wilfe of that las vegas mass shooter sue becuase we said that he sent her money and that she was in on it in the early discovery parts of that when it was on the news?

I know that asking this question means horza thinks im a hitler putin love trump simp, but aside from that, can anyone give me any of their thoughts on these questions?
Old 08-03-2022, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey this is a non partisan question and I really want to know - why does alex jones get in trouble for being wrong about the news he was reporting on, but other news outlets get to just print a retraction on page 10?

What is it that he did that is different than what the news does all the time?

And does this set any precedents to being able to sue the news if they turn out to be incorrect about something?

Like could the philipeno wilfe of that las vegas mass shooter sue becuase we said that he sent her money and that she was in on it in the early discovery parts of that when it was on the news?

I know that asking this question means horza thinks im a hitler putin love trump simp, but aside from that, can anyone give me any of their thoughts on these questions?
It was probably sicing his followers after parents who lost their kids in a tragic school shooting and all the death threats that did it.
Old 08-03-2022, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was probably sicing his followers after parents who lost their kids in a tragic school shooting and all the death threats that did it.
Is this one on TV live or is it hidden like the maxwell trial?
Old 08-03-2022, 03:07 PM
Sarnak

It was quoted that Alex Jones made $800k daily.
Absolutely insane for writing fiction from his schizophrenic head-canon and selling it as news.

Even if he loses this, he's probably going to make it back and more in one gofundme to own the libs
Old 08-03-2022, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when Trump was criticized for not shutting down the country fast enough before the pandemic?

And after shutting it down he's being criticized for the effects of that too. Who didn't predict a recession after that?
What if it's neither of their fault? Goddamn shoecucks got us good in 2020.
Old 08-03-2022, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you believe that the GOP has so severely fucked themselves on all fronts that Democrats are going to control the house, the Senate and the presidency soon?
How is partisan turnout looking? Polls say one thing, but ballotbox doesn't have to listen.

Midterms do generally favor Republicans.

It would be tedious to look it up myself. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-03-2022, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

There is a certain ironic punishment in Tromp supporters being least likely to believe in Covid while he greatly helped in bringing the vaccines for it into existence.

But that's ok with me.
Closed Thread