F Blizzard
Old 06-06-2022, 12:05 AM
Banned

Still got old school d2 lol.

Asmongold spent like $300 today. 600 total lol

He wants to spend 10k tho.
Old 06-06-2022, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Step 1: Don't read online forums about games, gamer mentality is diseased and immature.
Step 2: Enjoy the game if you like it, or don't.
Old 06-06-2022, 12:18 PM
Banned

naw diablo immortal looks really fun, if you can beat the story quest for less than $40 i think thats fine

There is definitely some psychotic whale potential tho for poor ppl like Elon Musk with like 1 million dollar credit limits.

I haven't tried seeing how far I can get and won't spend money on a mobile game so I'd probably only ever get to act 2 and that is kinda a shame since I can get through every act in diablo II and that game makes more sense to me

there are a lot of menus where you have to roll through items and claim prizes in diablo immortal which makes the game actually harder/more confusing to me to play than diablo ii

it's nice they humor boss mechanics

the asmongold bro tho has zero challenge with his $610 character and he's still time gated behind leveling a bit.

I'm not casting stones knowledge, just musing at the potential of the human race, I guess a game about satan is going to be dangerous to play for the soul. I'm not saying u will go to hell or G-d says not to play Diablo Immortal. Just that is kinda crazy how far the game can go with the P2W scheme. It looks like it's more fun if you DON'T pay to win. So there is a lesson to be learned there. Some people have massive gambling addictions though and the game is designed around exploiting that. A lot of ppl are going to get burnt by it who belong in church instead of playing online mobile games.

It's also designed around clans which will put peer pressure on people to pay to win at some point if not already for whatever reason. It kills the whole diablo II ladder/hardcore ladder pvp aspect of the game and makes it sad.

I think anyone who has any gambling, or plain old addiction issues, or any problems with money etc should stear way clear of it for their own safety. And ppl should know about that. So they can make an informed choice.

I think Asmongold is both having fun, and doing a public service by paying to win for us to see whats up. I think it's cool and it's been great entertainment. Some small dollar donation through my youtube sub has gone to him and it's gone through him straight to the Immortal Diablo. Instead of to like Ukraine, or a 3rd party agrarian revolution. WHich is probably for the best because diablo immortal isn't putting bullets in people or burrying the rich in mass graves and stuff. And liek resurrecting the Knights Templar as a legitimate anti-tech army [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by starkind; 06-06-2022 at 12:26 PM..
Old 06-06-2022, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It Costs $110,000 to Fully Gear-Up in Diablo Immortal

https://gamerant.com/diablo-immortal...egendary-gems/
I skimmed and closed. What do they define as fully geared?
Old 06-06-2022, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Step 1: Don't read online forums about games, gamer mentality is diseased and immature.
Step 2: Enjoy the game if you like it, or don't.
https://reddit.com/r/gaming/comments...echanics_ever/

I was just reading through this thread and all I could think was, I really hope everyone who commented on this has to go to war.

These guys say punch out is bad and lazy game design, and god of war bosses suck.

I've had it with gamers, on one hand Id hate to wait 10 years to go to war, on the other hand I want to make sure all these kids go to it so they can see how well rolling around in a fight works in real life.
Old 06-06-2022, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I skimmed and closed. What do they define as fully geared?
Sus article. I didn't read i skimmed 2, I imagine that gear is rediculous and ppl probably olnly need like one rank 3 legendary gem or whatever to beat the game I hope

i am not going to research further tho because it's very unlikely I will spend mony on diablo immortal b4 i buy the diablo ii remaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://reddit.com/r/gaming/comments...echanics_ever/

I was just reading through this thread and all I could think was, I really hope everyone who commented on this has to go to war.

These guys say punch out is bad and lazy game design, and god of war bosses suck.

I've had it with gamers, on one hand Id hate to wait 10 years to go to war, on the other hand I want to make sure all these kids go to it so they can see how well rolling around in a fight works in real life.
lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

----------------------------------------------------------------

The one thing asmongold did prove tho is that you can win at the game and it lets u spend a good deal of money per day like 200-300 or something like that if u really pushed it.

pretty fun video if u got a few hours to kill

yes it's clickbaity ish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

what stands out is that he needs help getting through the menus to collect his rewards from his regular gameplay from his audience.

--------------- I'm not an asmon sub

I don't think u should be mad at him

This is the way the world works now

this and 40lb of rice and a crockpot is the only way some chinese exectives living in shangai can make it through their longdowns using nordvpn

hth
Last edited by starkind; 06-06-2022 at 01:05 PM..
Old 06-06-2022, 01:06 PM
Banned

my brain is very dmg'd reiwa so expect my spelling and grammar to get much worse b4 the final end end

I DID shower tho! used dove bar soap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-06-2022, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty fun video if u got a few hours to kill
good video but lmao watching asmongold talk shit on diablo immortal for giving away daily rewards and making him "feel like he's winning"

Then he goes into play the dungeon and its basically diabolo and I'm reminded that game like existed to give players the feeling that they were "winning" a dungon crawler by button mashing, before mobile games existed lol

Its like, to complain about mobile game design in a game like diablo just shows that you dont even know video game history at all. Diablo was like the first casual mobile type dungeon crawler, before mobile existed.

This immortal game is the natural evolution of Diablo's pioneered decline of quality gameplay design.