Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2018, 01:42 PM
Large Rat

Have you tried the undead ruins in DL by the FV zoneline? a wraithbone champion hangs out there.
Ravishing Drolvargs in DL also should be good... and I haven't been there yet but, the undead fort in BW might be good as well.
I'm currently soloing (54 cleric) at Spirocs in TD they give exp all the way to 60. But I am also looking interested in other soloing spots off the beaten path as well.

60 Druid,56 Warrior, 54 Enchanter, 54 cleric, 40 Shaman, 38 Magician
Old 10-15-2018, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarlerop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3 trolls in neriak arena. Blue all the way to 60 i believe.
That's interesting. Neriak has a ZEM bonus too if I'm not mistaken.
Old 10-16-2018, 12:46 AM
Fire Giant

Holy shit, DL is almost as bad as OT for any sort of experience, boredom-wise.

LGUK sounds like way more entertainment.

I admire your gumption, regardless.
Old 10-17-2018, 03:29 AM
Banned

Smile Sorry, my 1st thought was....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m looking for a solo spot for a 54 cleric, I pretty much have unlimited mana with my manastone and CH.

Mobs must con blue, and have low MR for Root to hold long enough. Been killing the 3 guards in NRO at the inn but at 55 they d turned green. Lmk any help would be much appreciated. I’m not against paying some plat for this info. Must be confirmed as a good spot to solo as a cleric.
I am always intrigued by this kind of idea like cleric solloing! 😆
Unfortunately I instantly thought of fun things they have on other classiy servers like TakP that came with Luclin. Sorry to just ramble about this 😟 but I think the summoned kamikaze hammer pet and super proc cleric summoned hammers really made combat and offensive cleric a lot more fun.

I'm sorry this doesn't help you but I hope the other smarter posters and more knowledgable players have been and will continue to be more helpful than I've been! 😉🧝🏽*♀️🤞👋🙌
Old 10-17-2018, 03:35 AM
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It will probably be incredibly slow, but Seafuries will still give xp until ~56 or so. And even though they nerfed the drop rate, the drops are still good when they pop up.
The drops from seafuries were really pretty decent for me when Mr. Miyagi was frying them with his wooden stick if endless fire and kamikaze elementals about 2 years ago? Exp was still so so at lvl 53 I think? Lots of light blues.

However, I only started reading about the nerfed drop rate of their gems fairly recently. When did that happen and why?
Old 10-17-2018, 03:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am always intrigued by this kind of idea like cleric solloing! ��
Unfortunately I instantly thought of fun things they have on other classiy servers like TakP that came with Luclin. Sorry to just ramble about this �� but I think the summoned kamikaze hammer pet and super proc cleric summoned hammers really made combat and offensive cleric a lot more fun.

I'm sorry this doesn't help you but I hope the other smarter posters and more knowledgable players have been and will continue to be more helpful than I've been! ������*♀️������
If you buy a Dawnfire you can probably have a good time face-tanking undeads until they start hitting too hard.
Old 10-17-2018, 03:45 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit, DL is almost as bad as OT for any sort of experience, boredom-wise.

LGUK sounds like way more entertainment.

I admire your gumption, regardless.
I agree pretty heavily with Canelek. When Lguk is busy, I'd enjoy the buff trading for getting things like clarity, haste, & sham buffs & maybe dmf. The undead targets for the undead nukes and a chance at some loot for money also seems nice. 😊 Also, manastone fun and good use in the same place I think they dropped? Sure why not?! 🧝🏼*♀️😏🤘
Old 10-30-2018, 06:18 AM
Fire Giant

Solo'd lower ghoul lord and frenzy area on Cleric with Moonfire from 50 to 58 or 59.

Requires decent gear to face tank some of the stuff though.

Lots of downtime unfortunately, but fastest xp you will find.
Old 12-24-2018, 07:03 AM
Sarnak

Lguk is the way to go, can do frenzy and the sent area with 4 dar ghouls
Closed Thread